• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CGC Has canceled all spring harvested inspections. WTF.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CGC Has canceled all spring harvested inspections. WTF.

Ok, they are sitting on Cash of around $130 mill and all winter I was hounded to get samples in because of its importance.

Now today they send out info after I sent samples Friday that they are not doing any checks for spring thrashed.

Covid-19 is to blame.

Yea its called useless money-sucking bullshit show.

Probably Trudeau will use the $130 mill to top up checks to processors or seed companies because they are hurt so bad.

Wake up, Canadian Farmers.

I thought is was just harvest survey sample program that was canceled can't you still send in for unofficial grade and dockage? Will cost you $ tho. Or are all offices shut down?

Comment

I thought they were quite interested in doing a flax sampling this spring since there was so much left out...I think I heard something like that at Saskflax AGM...

Comment

Yep every time I stopped at a booth this winter at a trade show they wanted samples bad.

Now this billshit

Comment

Are CGC employees getting 100% of their paycheque to stay home and watch Netflix?
          If yes, that’s why.

Comment

All this shit is just giving good hard working people a reason to become like a deadbeat government employee. Pass the buck and not give a phuck until.......

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...