• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate change , crows

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Climate change , crows

Someone should of told these poor godamn crows about the far reaching effects of libtard carbon tax. Poor *** kers are huddling all over the yard and on the roads , looking dazed and confused. Even heard one say he would never vote for fat ralph again !
    But seriously , can you imagine being that simple and arrogant enough to think you could change the weather ? Click image for larger version

Name:	E13974DA-E5C3-4B92-A93F-FBB5BC160FCC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	779349Click image for larger version

Name:	5207FD2E-BE61-405E-B05B-CD604ABC5421.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	779350
    And if you were indeed that simple , wouldn’t you assume that its mission acclomplished , and tax could be removed ?

Unfortunately neither the crows nor the Libtards freeze to death. They just keep breeding like the vermin they are.

Comment

Geese flew back south here last week .

Comment

Oldtimers say " 7 snows after the the crows " after yesterdays blizzard here I think that is 4.

Comment

Is it seven days where it snows, or just seven random snows. Because I think it snowed about 27 separate times here yesterday!

Comment

I am pretty sure 7 separate days, it was quite the blizzard here from about 2-5 yesterday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
              Oldtimers say " 7 snows after the the crows " after yesterdays blizzard here I think that is 4.
              I have never heard of the 7 snows on a crow’s back but heard of 3 times instead. I like mine better!! Lol!!

Comment

snowing hard here again

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  snowing hard here again
                  In the NE the best investment is a snowmobile.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...