• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Sustatable” farming

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Sustatable” farming

I think we had the wrong message all along. We don’t need sustainable farming we need sustatable farming.

This a** clown can’t even read from an already scripted paper.

I cannot believe this is the guy running our country. Hiding in his cottage hole when he should be out on the front lines. That absolutely pisses me off.

https://youtu.be/XogFyMJZAWE

I have said it since day one the liberals put a puppet in place and he is just that a script reading puppet.

This whole shit show I blame on the lame-duck Media in Canada.

I also blame it on the Stupid people who voted for him in Toronto, Montreal and Maritimes.

What the hell is wrong with you.

Comment

Cannot agree with you more SF3. I hope the places that voted him in feel hurt as he is just destroying this country. My kid’s kids will be paying for this social economic debacle. I understand the economic influx that needed to be injected into this country at this time but he is in no way going to be able to “lead” us out of this mess.

Comment

Well we all know what you get when Trudeau speaks from "off the top of his head".

I know some of you won't like this, but Ford's speeches look awkward too...reading from the teleprompter...disjointed.

Some people just have the gift of the gab... Brad Well. Even Kenney. Some are just better at it than others. But you can't fix Trudeau stoopid.

Comment

Brad Wall is a great orator ....I think he needs time to hone the message but when does talk it seems he has a clear understanding of the subject. ....which allows him to talk clear and concisely off script....

I am still not a fan but will give him that complement. ...

He is an person easy to listen to...good tone....upbeat ....etc. ...

Might be a smidge smarter than Trudeau...

Comment

Yes kenney shows leadership

Comment

I still miss king ralph tho;

“I meant what i said , if you don’t understand , i can say it again”

Poor old triggered woman didnt know what to do or say, when she was demanding an apology ?
              And that was the end of it

Comment

He’s been smoking way to much pot in that cottage ... time to boot him out.

Comment

Yeah, I miss Ralph lol.
                  Kenney is well studied.
                  I won't miss the effeminate air head we have in Ottawa.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    He’s been smoking way to much pot in that cottage ... time to boot him out.
                    unfortunately damage was done , very, very early on

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...