• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google maps

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google maps

Seeing how we are dealing with two levels of totally incompetent government,go to Google maps on your phone and turn on "Your Timeline"
    It's on the top left hand corner.
    Don't know if Apple phones have it. Always thought Apple was for Sissy's.
    Have had it turned on for a couple of months, and it shure keeps track of where you've been.
    Don't worry about your privacy , the government has access to that information weather you have it turned on or not.

Really, your phone tracks you? Imagine that

Comment

Pretty sure no one is tracking my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
        Pretty sure no one is tracking my phone.
        Does yours have a coily cord, hangs on the wall, and uses a rotary wheel to select numbers? Pretty sure they know exactly where it is at all times...

Comment

Don't laugh if you're wife got ahold of your phone you could get in a lot of trouble 😂

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
            Don't laugh if you're wife got ahold of your phone you could get in a lot of trouble 😂
            I know, that is why it is screwed to the wall. These things are heavy when they are thrown. I even keep out of the range of the cord, because just the handset itself leaves a sizeable bruise.

Now if only I could find a way to lock up the frying pans, and still get fed...

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              I know, that is why it is screwed to the wall. These things are heavy when they are thrown. I even keep out of the range of the cord, because just the handset itself leaves a sizeable bruise.

Now if only I could find a way to lock up the frying pans, and still get fed...
              Also pay close attention when the wife is pealing potatoes.

Comment

May be wrong but cant see big brother tracking a flip phone with no apps.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                  May be wrong but cant see big brother tracking a flip phone with no apps.
                  Does it have a sim card? You are tracked.

So yup, you're wrong.

Comment

I can see them pinging the phone to where i am now but as far as tracking me they would have to be really bored.

Comment

Gotta have more than one phone so they are confused, hook the tracked one to dog’s collar.😂

Comment

Won't help much when you spend more time with the dog than the wife.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                          Who Stole that Pete and super Bee out of Leask colony ??
                          Wasn't me!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.