• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boris in tough.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris in tough.

In intensive care unit now. Not good.

And yet skippy sleeps with someone that was infected and nothing??????

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      In intensive care unit now. Not good.
      If he dies it will not change the odds at all as just another number, but I would expect the high profile nature of it to elevate the hysteria.

Wish him luck

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        Oh , whats his name ?

Comment

I don't think they've seen eachother lately, let alone been in the same bed. At least since he grew that wispy effort at a beard.

Comment

They should replay all the clips of ctv and Cbc making fun of boris , over and over and over and overy

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              They should replay all the clips of ctv and Cbc making fun of boris , over and over and over and overy
              Boris is a screw up. He was roundly criticized for his slow reaction to the pandemic. Britons were still in pubs while Italy was in crisis. This just shows that if you don't act quickly things go bad really quickly. Hopefully he survives with lesson learned. Sweden will be a test of riding it out although the death rate is increasing. Their resolve is weakening.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                Boris is a screw up. He was roundly criticized for his slow reaction to the pandemic. Britons were still in pubs while Italy was in crisis. This just shows that if you don't act quickly things go bad really quickly. Hopefully he survives with lesson learned. Sweden will be a test of riding it out although the death rate is increasing. Their resolve is weakening.
                agstar77 is a screw up because he doesn't know when to shut his mouth.

agstar77 has lately been acting like he's the pope of this forum and if we don't take his orders he will send us all to hell.

Where's all the love and sunshine you were preaching there a bit ago, eh, pal?

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                  agstar77 is a screw up because he doesn't know when to shut his mouth.

agstar77 has lately been acting like he's the pope of this forum and if we don't take his orders he will send us all to hell.

Where's all the love and sunshine you were preaching there a bit ago, eh, pal?
                  What is this Pope and Hell thing? Boris did not take the pandemic seriously and probably infected his pregnant wife. I have no wish for anyone to get this abomination. Politicians should lead by example. I am sure Justin would not have received any sympathy considering the viciousness of the commentary on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    Boris is a screw up. He was roundly criticized for his slow reacti
                    on to the pandemic. Britons were still in pubs while Italy was in crisis. This just shows that if you don't act quickly things go bad really quickly. Hopefully he survives with lesson learned. Sweden will be a test of riding it out although the death rate is increasing. Their resolve is weakening.
                    And yet again , calling the majority of the voters of another country , screw ups
                    And why , because he doesnt fit in the lefty mold ?
                    Sure hope he pulls through

Comment

Australia, Spain, Germany, Italy infections per day all decreasing, over 95% world wide termed mild.
                      Some good news, sunshine and warm temps...

Comment

Boris is a leader. He was leading. He likely sacrificed his own health in order to lead. Meanwhile our so-called PM is hiding under his bed playing Pokemon.

I wish Boris well but his trajectory has not been good. I'm not the praying type so I won't pretend but those of you who are, have at it. I think he needs all the help he can get tonight.

Comment

Where was Churchill in 40-41?

Comment

Hallway sex is about as close as those two get I'm willing to bet...

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              Lisa LaFlamme was disappointed to say that Boris was in stable condition today, the MSM all hate him.
                              She went on to say that Trudeau had this in common with him since his “wife” had a mild case of Covid. 🙈

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...