• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A&w commercial

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A&w commercial

Guess ranchers and farmers mean nothing to them!

Is this a new commercial? Or just the same fear mongering crap they have been spewing for years?

Comment

Originally posted by Maver View Post
      Is this a new commercial? Or just the same fear mongering crap they have been spewing for years?
      New one , seen it last night

Comment

Don’t have tv. Googled for ten minutes, can’t find. Got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
          Guess ranchers and farmers mean nothing to them!
          I noticed that too. No mention of the ones who supply food.

Comment

That guy just gives me the willy's. Likely just cause of the bs over the last couple years but when I saw it both the wife and I just both shuttered.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
              That guy just gives me the willy's. Likely just cause of the bs over the last couple years but when I saw it both the wife and I just both shuttered.
              You don’t like the pudgy little guy either?😉

Used to be the main place to hit going through town. Now Mickey D’s is the go to. At least they give a hoot about where their products come from.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                You don’t like the pudgy little guy either?😉

Used to be the main place to hit going through town. Now Mickey D’s is the go to. At least they give a hoot about where their products come from.
                Yes, McDonald's is proud supporter of Canadian Beef. I never hesitate when the kids want to go.
                Teen burgers used to be my favorite but I haven't been to an a&w in years. Vote with your wallet.

Comment

VANCOUVER — A&W Revenue Royalties Income Fund saw same-store sales grow for the year, even as they slipped in the most recent quarter.

The fund says the key retail metric fell 1.9 per cent for the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, 2019.

That’s down from 12.3 per cent growth the same quarter the previous year, which the company says was one of its strongest quarters on record.

The metric grew 4.1 per cent for its 2019 financial year boosted by strong performance in B.C., Quebec and Ontario, compared to 9.8 per cent growth for the previous year.

The fund reported net income excluding non-cash items of $10.246 million for the quarter, down from $10.816 for the same quarter the previous year.

Gross sales for the 934 restaurants in the royalty pool totalled $451.279 million compared to $439.950 million from 896 restaurants in the fourth quarter of 2018.

This report by The Canadian Press was first published Feb. 12, 2020.

Companies in this story: (TSX: AW.UN)

The Canadian Press

Comment

If you want a good burger make your own from your own beef or your neighbors beef that way you know where it came from. Most of the fast food joints suck big time on quality.

Comment

Even with the coupons it’s expensive to eat there. Two teen burger meal is touching $15. Was $10 five years ago

Comment

Drive by and don't care ever to stop. yes, ill miss, the onion rings but piss of A&W

Comment

Went once every few months to A&W when it was open here. Loved the big Grandpa burgers and onion rings. Closed because too hard to find steady help and owner was never able to find someone who wanted to take over franchise, same thing happened to KFC here.

Always like their burgers and Dairy Queen's over McDonalds. Stomach always goes for a loop when I eat Mc*****.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                            Stomach always goes for a loop when I eat Mc*****.
                            That's what we call a big mac attack! Used to be a 50/50 chance of a race to the crapper.

Have went to McDonalds more in recent years, food has gotten better and doesn't bother my stomach anymore. More supportive of canadian ag.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nlmRjcw0Isk

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.