• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to see

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see

Justin answer the questions the Donald has to!

You know he never answers any questions. He just talks about whatever pops into his head at the moment, and considers the question answered. Makes me want to swat him in the head and tell him to lead the country like he was voted in to do, instead of acting like a child.

Comment

Never would of thought we would get a pandemic that would bring the world to its knees so having a "Right of Revolution" in Canada is not out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
        Justin answer the questions the Donald has to!
        shit , thats funny!

Comment

Has he ever been held accountable to answering a question?

In other news there is another round of Canadian media bailouts bailouts/payoffs. I’m sure the Ottawa press gallery won’t oppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
            Has he ever been held accountable to answering a question?

In other news there is another round of Canadian media bailouts bailouts/payoffs. I’m sure the Ottawa press gallery won’t oppose.
            Well in a way, you could say that he has.

Because on several occasions, when he was backed into a corner and had absolutely no way out, he got that wise, moral teacher complex on and tackled the question with deep sincerity.

And turned it into a "teachable moment" for everybody but himself.

And the adoring masses swoon with religious fervor at the sound of sock boy's stuttering voice...

Comment

It's 2026 and in Ottawa light rain is falling, the republicans remain in power in the U.S. and the Conservatives have made most liberals unemployable.

On the steps of Parliament Hill, a shivering Ralph Goodale holds a umbrella over his friend Justin, while the ex PM continues his unending address to Canadians about a virus that for the most part had become just a seasonal nuisance years ago, but even loyal Ralph doesn't have the heart to tell Justin that the liberals and the virus weren't that popular towards the end. " The liberal party has been working night and day . . . . . we've got your back . . . . . wash your elbows . . . . sneeze into your hand . . . . and on that note, be safe, I have to cut this short as I'm still expecting a call from the UN any day now.

The local high school media club still comes by once in a while to set up their equipment, smoke dope and worship their idol.

Meanwhile, off to the left behind the SNC-Lavalin protestors, an Electric Butts tour bus has unloaded a small group of tourists who follow their loud speaking guide, Catherine Mckenna through the halls of Parliament, which usually ends with her breaking into tears.

From one of the offices above, Chrystia Freeland glances down at Ralph and Justin and smiles ever so slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                It's 2026 and in Ottawa light rain is falling, the republicans remain in power in the U.S. and the Conservatives have made most liberals unemployable.

On the steps of Parliament Hill, a shivering Ralph Goodale holds a umbrella over his friend Justin, while the ex PM continues his unending address to Canadians about a virus that for the most part had become just a seasonal nuisance years ago, but even loyal Ralph doesn't have the heart to tell Justin that the liberals and the virus weren't that popular towards the end. " The liberal party has been working night and day . . . . . we've got your back . . . . . wash your elbows . . . . sneeze into your hand . . . . and on that note, be safe, I have to cut this short as I'm still expecting a call from the UN any day now.

The local high school media club still comes by once in a while to set up their equipment, smoke dope and worship their idol.

Meanwhile, off to the left behind the SNC-Lavalin protestors, an Electric Butts tour bus has unloaded a small group of tourists who follow their loud speaking guide, Catherine Mckenna through the halls of Parliament, which usually ends with her breaking into tears.

From one of the offices above, Chrystia Freeland glances down at Ralph and Justin and smiles ever so slightly.
                This is absolutely classic.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...