• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiger king!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger king!

A must watch! You think politics are good this is to.

Binge watched it in two days. Enjoyed.

Comment

It's almost like Hillary against Donald lol

Comment

Like a bad accident you know is bad but you can’t stop gawking.

Comment

I'm afraid the part where they ran out of money and everything was starving might get to be an issue in all kinds of zoo's in these times.

Comment

Animal hoarders are a special kind of crazy!

Comment

Quite the people. Binged it 4 days
              Ago. It had something for everybody

Comment

Originally posted by Maver View Post
                Animal hoarders are a special kind of crazy!
                First episode there was the quote about how you had the people who kept monkeys and they were different but alright then there was the cat people and “they’re backstabbers”. Seriously the exotic “zoo keepers” are cut from a different cloth.

Comment

Ok, it reminded me of the Trudeau and his liberals. Carol is harper. HAHAHAH

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    Ok, it reminded me of the Trudeau and his liberals. Carol is harper. HAHAHAH
                    Might be more of a parallel than you think. Mrs Harper is a cat fancier you know. Apparently she had a stray cat refuge at 24 Sussex Drive.

Comment

That bitch Carol Baskin! Bat shit crazy people. From every angle!

Comment

We watch it also and holy crap what a bunch far out people. Kind of didn't mind Joe at the start but as the show went on he kind of went off the deep end. Carol was pure evil!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.