• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US's Chernobyl

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
    Serious question Jazz, do you believe what she said is true? Are you one of the 68 people who clicked Like?
    When you actually learn what is different about the US vs Taiwan or South Korea or Singapore or even Canada, all will be clear for you wd9. Start there.

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
      Serious question Jazz, do you believe what she said is true? Are you one of the 68 people who clicked Like?
      Attack the messenger

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        When you actually learn what is different about the US vs Taiwan or South Korea or Singapore or even Canada, all will be clear for you wd9. Start there.
        It's a yes no question. Do you believe what Dr Brix is saying?

And no, I'm not attacking the messenger.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          mar. 17th??
          they're still flying in today ??
          caseih, that's the date when Trudeau said he was going to stop non-Canadians from flying into Canada.
          If I remember correctly, travelers from the USA were still going to be allowed into Canada. The media was very pissed that Trudeau wasn't closing the border to Americans on the same day. Americans were stopped about 7-10 days later, for non essential travel.

All of this, supposedly ! Who the eff really knows with this government.

Comment

Hearing for the first time this morning, people suggesting 18-24 months of distancing, isolation and closed businesses. Now that's phucking sobering.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
              The Ontario government was the first government in Canada to release computer modeling on the coved-19 pandemic from best to worst case scenario. What I found interesting was the federal government's response. They said they were just computer models and what really happens could be quite different. Why I found this interesting was according to the federal government computer modeling in relation to Covid-19 should be taken with a grain of salt but this same government considers the computer modeling in relation to climate change to beyond debate and impossible to disagree with. All depends how it fits with its messaging.
              Yes you are correct Hamlock it "All depends how it fits with its messaging." Climate change models also have a range but those who disagree with man made climate change only verbalize the most extreme predicition. That is all they want to people to read. Your message is doing exactly the same thing. Instead of looking at the actual models and the ranges of values, you only see the extremes that are being touted by both camps. Go back and read the opening quote again because you are proving the quote to be true; especially that few people want science to find the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                Hearing for the first time this morning, people suggesting 18-24 months of distancing, isolation and closed businesses. Now that's phucking sobering.
                If that’s the case our country is seriously screwed. There is no way our economy could handle 2 years of this. I’m no expert but I’m thinking 4 to 6 months we should be through this, crossing my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                  China did an amazing job of getting it under control. 4000 dead, they said, out of 1.4 billion??

Truly amazing. The stunningly positive result of "a basic dictatorship" such as sock puppet admires.

Then explain this - "China’s Mobile Carriers Lose 21 Million Users as Virus Bites"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-23/china-s-mobile-carriers-lose-15-million-users-as-virus-bites https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-23/china-s-mobile-carriers-lose-15-million-users-as-virus-bites

"...the Epoch Times thought it was a bit odd for 21 million Chinese cell phones to abruptly disappear, given that cell phone usage has been increasing constantly in China for years..."

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/03/24/21-million-chinese-cellphone-users-disappear-in-three-months-of-pandemic/ https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/03/24/21-million-chinese-cellphone-users-disappear-in-three-months-of-pandemic/
                  I have no way of knowing how many people actually died in China nor do you. But to insinuate it was 21 million because that is the number of fewer cell phones is a huge leap to a conclusion even for you. It is the typical propaganda practiced by entertainment agencies like Brietbart. Tell me, how many of those cell phone contracts were actually owned by business for phones carried by their employees but given business was shut the contracts were cancelled to save money? How many were family multiphone plans and with no work for the parents, and no living the homes, the parents cancelled children's phone plans; preferring to put food on the table with their meager savings rather than paying for phones they did not need? Just two possibilities just as likely as the death of the phone owner

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    Perhaps you misread my post. I acknowledged that your analogy is a good one. But I think it applies basically everywhere, starting with China. No one had all the correct information, still don't, and that includes the WHO. Not claiming that WHO lied, they just didn't have all the necessary info at the time either.

The anti US vitriol is getting disgusting.
                    As is the anti Canadian vitriol. Fact, up until now, under all criteria, number of cases, number of deaths, number of tests, Canada is lower than the US yet daily there are some posters disparaging Canada's responses

Comment

Well we cant let BS go unchallenged. The death toll from Chernobyl was 1M. Lets see if that estimate holds up or dml just has the TDS virus.

What intelligence do you think the CIA can get when the CCP basically locked people in high rises and welded the doors shut? They do authoritarian shit like that all the time every day.

Timestamp 5min. Doctor and former director at CDC. Qualified enough for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gvv1AnOMe8 Dr. Fauci Says Trump Took Coronavirus Seriously ‘From The Beginning

I did not say anything about death tolls of Chernobyl. It is a red herring an irrevelant to my point. Chernobyl was a disaster as is Covid-19 and I simply compared the responses by both countries.

BTW, provide some proof of your claim of China welding the doors shut so people inside highrises could not leave please.
                      Last edited by dmlfarmer; Apr 4, 2020, 10:35.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                        I have no way of knowing how many people actually died in China nor do you. But to insinuate it was 21 million because that is the number of fewer cell phones is a huge leap to a conclusion even for you. It is the typical propaganda practiced by entertainment agencies like Brietbart. Tell me, how many of those cell phone contracts were actually owned by business for phones carried by their employees but given business was shut the contracts were cancelled to save money? How many were family multiphone plans and with no work for the parents, and no living the homes, the parents cancelled children's phone plans; preferring to put food on the table with their meager savings rather than paying for phones they did not need? Just two possibilities just as likely as the death of the phone owner
                        Are they not all back at work ?
                        Situation contained under control?
                        Just two possibilities that at least half those phones should be back online?

The biggest entertainment agency there is .. CNN , followed by the CCP .

Comment

As is the anti Canadian vitriol. Fact, up until now, under all criteria, number of cases, number of deaths, number of tests, Canada is lower than the US yet daily there are some posters disparaging Canada's responses
                          I disparage our leadership, not the country, including a cowering coward idiot PM hiding in his official residence firing off empty platitudes. Lets see him hold a Trump style media presser for once and take some real questions.

You might say Trump was behind the curve, but he is WAY ahead on the impacts on the economy. Light years ahead of our band of high school idiots, the MSM and even the egghead experts. He knows that economy has to restart otherwise the damage will be immense and you wont even be worrying about a virus anymore, yet he is going to be blamed for that too.

China created literally hundreds of mini cruise ships in its response. It took infected and suspected infected and locked them away in their apartments with other family members all sharing common entries and air supply. The infected then infected family members which infected more people in the building, all hidden away from prying eyes and they just let it run its course in a confined environment, then slip the dead out the back door. They had no medical response to this.
                          Last edited by jazz; Apr 4, 2020, 10:50.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            Are they not all back at work ?
                            Situation contained under control?
                            Just two possibilities that at least half those phones should be back online?

The biggest entertainment agency there is .. CNN , followed by the CCP .
                            You seem to know a lot about China. How do you know they are all back at work? Is all of China back at work or is the virus still a problem in some areas? We know some manufacturing has increased but have all plants restarted now? Have non manufacturing restarted such as restaurants? Are the schools reopened or are kids still at home and not needing cell phones yet? Have savings and earnings for everyone somehow jumped right back up to where they were before everything was shut so people can afford extras like another cell phone? And on what basis are you declaring at least half of those cell phones should be back online? And how many cell phones have come back on line (if any)? What data do you have showing cell phone contract numbers since the lock down has lessened in Wuhan?

So many questions that you should have asked yourself before posting your response

Comment

I disparage our leadership, not the country, including a cowering coward idiot PM hiding in his official residence firing off empty platitudes. Lets see him hold a Trump style media presser for once and take some real questions.

You might say Trump was behind the curve, but he is WAY ahead on the impacts on the economy. Light years ahead of our band of high school idiots, the MSM and even the egghead experts. He knows that economy has to restart otherwise the damage will be immense and you wont even be worrying about a virus anymore, yet he is going to be blamed for that too.

China created literally hundreds of mini cruise ships in its response. It took infected and suspected infected and locked them away in their apartments with other family members all sharing common entries and air supply. The infected then infected family members which infected more people in the building, all hidden away from prying eyes and they just let it run its course in a confined environment, then slip the dead out the back door. They had no medical response to this.
                              Thank you Jazz for providing not even one fact that you could be held too ! Just a bunch of unsubstantiated opinion!

Comment

Thank you Jazz for providing not even one fact that you could be held too ! Just a bunch of unsubstantiated opinion!
                                Hey if CNN and CBC can do it all day and get paid for it, so can I.

Nothing I can post will change illogical bias. You come to the conclusion first then find flimsy evidence and out of context quotes to support yourself then pat yourself on the back for it all.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...