• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US's Chernobyl

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
    Read: "WHO Statement regarding cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan, China." Posted Jan. 9, 2020. No recommended travel restrictions at the end of the statement. Now I am not condemning the WHO or supporting Donald Trump. I think there have been mistakes all around but there is no doubt that Donald Trump is subjected to far more scrutiny than any other politician and I am certainly not a fan. As I stated on another thread until 60-70% of us have been exposed to the virus or an effective vaccine has been developed life will not return to normal.
    Hamlock. According to the article you linked, there was only 1 case of pneumonia that was positively identified as a result of a novel corona virus at this time. Yes there were a cluster of cases of pneumonia (no indication of how many btw) in Wuhan but there was no indication a novel virus was the cause of these other cases. Are you seriously suggestion travel should have been restricted on the basis of a single case without knowing how it was spread, where it come from, or how serious it may be? I would like to point out that with 4 days emergency planning was taking place at WHO according to following news releases in case this was serious and that by Jan 30 the WHO had issued a Level 4 Global Public Health Emergency (less than 3 weeks after the first notification) BTW this notification was only the 5th time WHO had issued such a warning the others being for H1N1, Swine Flu, Zika Virus, and Ebola.
    Furthermore, the WHO can only issue warnings. They do not have the power to shut down air travel. That is up to each country

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
      https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/?amp
      Thank you for posting this link. You should note that Chinatown is in the district she represents. As noted in the link, the Chinese citizens were also being subjected to abuse, not because of Covid-19 in the district but because they were Chinese and since the disease originated in China. Her reason to visit was not intended to show Covid-19 was no risk but that just because you are of Chinese heritage does not mean you should be avoided. There was no travel shutdown in San Francisco or in California at the time. There were only 9 cases reported in California at the time of her visit. Knowing what we do now, I agree it was not wise to visit and shake hands with her constituents.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
        When did Pelosi say covid-19 was no risk? Please provide a link to that statement SHE made.
        i will look tonight and see if i can find it , will post if i can

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
          https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/?amp
          thanks , TAS, i have a hell of a time on here, that was the one i had saw

Comment

Chernobyl is happening in Quebec and Ontario right now! Last time I looked Justin trudeau is in charge not Donald trump!

Comment

My heart just breaks for Toronto and Montreal💔oh, and Quebec and Ontario 💔💔
              Last edited by sumdumguy; Apr 3, 2020, 15:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                Chernobyl is happening in Quebec and Ontario right now! Last time I looked Justin trudeau is in charge not Donald trump!
                How dare you !!!

Comment

Well, what did he say about the Chy nah flu? Did he downplay it?

Comment

"It's time for a closer look", Late Night with Seth Meyers.

Comment

ER Doctor in NY city.

Comment

So the challenge. Find a video that shows a Doctor, TV Personality, someone real and known, Trump did a good job - even a mediocre job.

Comment

What about the China woman in our country that said the risk was minimal. More worried about hurting the Chinamens feelings. Quit the hypocrisy for Christ sakes your phucking annoying.

Comment

Boy , that TDS is a persistent affliction
                            The most damage to the whole fu cken world was done by that ass kisser at the WHO
                            Why in fu ck isnt that played over and over and over and over

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
                              So the challenge. Find a video that shows a Doctor, TV Personality, someone real and known, Trump did a good job - even a mediocre job.
                              I dont think anyone said that ?
                              You really need to move on , getting real old and frankly quite sickening
                              He dropped the ball big time same as this child that has locked himself away
                              Could you imagine the coverage he would get if he drove his own pickup (if he had one , and knew how to drive it ) and transported medical supplies ? ?????????
                              Ford never even told his staff , just wanted to help , wasnt a publicity stunt , someone saw him or none woulda even knew

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
                                Are you able to find any other video of comedians ridiculing the Donald?

First I've ever seen.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.