• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neighbors

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighbors

Now you can see why some here are so interested with what's going on in the U.S. The Moron in charge directs 3M to stop sending supplies to Canada or Latin America. This violates trade agreements besides being ridiculously stupid. Could be the work of his Dunce at Large son-I-law Jared in charge of allocating medical equipment in the U.S. All you Trump lovers can suck it. Even 3M says this is the wrong move. China did this to the world now Trump is showing how he can be just as malevolent.

Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa!

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      Now you can see why some here are so interested with what's going on in the U.S. The Moron in charge directs 3M to stop sending supplies to Canada or Latin America. This violates trade agreements besides being ridiculously stupid. Could be the work of his Dunce at Large son-I-law Jared in charge of allocating medical equipment in the U.S. All you Trump lovers can suck it. Even 3M says this is the wrong move. China did this to the world now Trump is showing how he can be just as malevolent.
      There he goes again, putting his own country first. I don’t know about trade deals but I wouldn’t mind if next time our guy popped out of his hole he would do something that puts his own country first.

Comment

It would be outrageous if Trudeau ever put Canadians first...let alone leave his couch.
        Yesterday Agstar said Trump was putting America ahead of France and today he is putting his country ahead of Canada and Latin American. Just watch if the USA signs a Defence Production Act.

Thanks for our daily informative episode of “Orange Man Bad”.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
          It would be outrageous if Trudeau ever put Canadians first...let alone leave his couch.
          Yesterday Agstar said Trump was putting America ahead of France and today he is putting his country ahead of Canada and Latin American. Just watch if the USA signs a Defence Production Act.

That's F###### brilliant. The U.S. and Canada are so interdependent that this will actually decrease U.S. supplies if implemented. The moron in charge and a lot of you brilliant people on this site have no idea how the supply chain works. 3M has stated that this would decrease the supply to the U.S. Thousands of medical workers go to Michigan to work in American hospitals. If Canada retaliated and stopped them Detroit hospitals would be hooped. Every stupid action Trump takes has unintended
          consequences but that is why he is such a great leader.

Comment

Moderators when is enough going to be enough. This website has turned into a disgrace by these so called members of our society. I get disagreeing, that's normal and healthy but this is getting to the point of keyboard terrorist stuff. Much more of this garbage and I for one am deleting my account. Things are not going the best right now, and these people pile on insults and fear. This agstar has proven that he is the last person you would want by your side in a tough situation. Come on man your acting like a 1960's grand wizard.

Like I said I enjoy it here, I could be friends with any one of you but this guy has mental issues and needs help. I for one am going to be checking in less, that's for sure.

Agriville sent me a message a couple years ago to my email to remove a quote by a politician, are they doing the same with this guy or do you find him to be acceptable for your forum?

Comment

That's F###### brilliant. The U.S. and Canada are so interdependent that this will actually decrease U.S. supplies if implemented. The moron in charge and a lot of you brilliant people on this site have no idea how the supply chain works. 3M has stated that this would decrease the supply to the U.S. Thousands of medical workers go to Michigan to work in American hospitals. If Canada retaliated and stopped them Detroit hospitals would be hooped. Every stupid action Trump takes has unintended
              consequences but that is why he is such a great leader.

Click image for larger version

Name:	angry npc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	769574.

Comment

Interesting note - Europe banned the export of protective gear in mid-March.

Maybe Mr. Dressup can get out of the house and initiate the start of manufacturing N95 masks and ventilators in Canada. 3M has several manufacturing plants in Canada and we have several manufacturing plants that could be retooled.....time to get ordering raw materials and get the production lines going.

This is just the first wave.

Comment

Thousands of medical workers go to Michigan to work in American hospitals. If Canada retaliated and stopped them Detroit hospitals would be hooped.
                  Not really. Detroit could easily ask for replacements from either the retired sector, of which over 62,000 have volunteered to work in the US, or from military medical staff - of which there are 9,000 based in Texas alone.

MAGA! KAG! Trump/Pence 2020!

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/3m-pushes-back-on-trump-administration-order-to-stop-sending-n95-masks-to-canada/ar-BB1287Bx?ocid=spartandhp

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                      Moderators when is enough going to be enough. This website has turned into a disgrace by these so called members of our society. I get disagreeing, that's normal and healthy but this is getting to the point of keyboard terrorist stuff. Much more of this garbage and I for one am deleting my account. Things are not going the best right now, and these people pile on insults and fear. This agstar has proven that he is the last person you would want by your side in a tough situation. Come on man your acting like a 1960's grand wizard.

Like I said I enjoy it here, I could be friends with any one of you but this guy has mental issues and needs help. I for one am going to be checking in less, that's for sure.

Agriville sent me a message a couple years ago to my email to remove a quote by a politician, are they doing the same with this guy or do you find him to be acceptable for your forum?
                      What part of the truth do you not like. The truth is scary but better than posting stupid cartoons denigrating our leaders and accusing those pointing out facts as fearmongering.

Comment

Denigrating ‘our’ leaders? What leaders are you referring to?

Comment

What part of the truth do you not like. The truth is scary but better than posting stupid cartoons denigrating our leaders and accusing those pointing out facts as fearmongering.
                          Please post the threats I have issued and the stupid cartoons I have uploaded here.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                            Please post the threats I have issued and the stupid cartoons I have uploaded here.

Thank you.
                            Cartoons from some of the more strident posters. You did however threaten to dump immigrants on others farmland which did seem threatening or do you deny it? Where did you obtain your degree in psychiatry ? You implied I was mentally unwell. I consider that threatening. Or was that just light hearted ribbing?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post

So much for them trying to work on their trump obsessions lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.