• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A report Card on Justin Trudeau and the Liberals with economy and Covid-19

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canolacrazy View Post
    a total failure in Canada. take a look at Taiwan. 24 million people packed on a tiny island and yet only 329 total cases and 5 deaths as of today, with the economy working. they slammed the door on china the day it was announced and started testing everyone.
    Due to political correctness and incompetence our country imported the Wuhan Virus. We could of stopped it but Mr. Dressup and Dr. Tam had other ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      When this is all over there is going to a postmortem done and we will be probably shocked but nto suprised at the findings.

https://news.yahoo.com/suspected-sars-virus-and-flu-found-in-luggage-fbi-report-describes-chinas-biosecurity-risk-144526820.html Suspected SARS virus and flu samples found in luggage: FBI report describes China's 'biosecurity risk'

“Inspection of the writing on the vials and the stated recipient led inspection personnel to believe the materials contained within the vials may be viable Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) materials,” says an unclassified FBI tactical intelligence report obtained by Yahoo News.
      Intelligence agencies told all governments to lookout. They knew China covered things up. No one wanted to spread bad news but they could have started preparing Feb. 1. Some have done better than others and will be judged by a morbid number .The mortality rate.

Comment

In the long run it may not make a big difference what our government does economically. If the U. S. does not survive neither will we.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          Intelligence agencies told all governments to lookout. They knew China covered things up. No one wanted to spread bad news but they could have started preparing Feb. 1. Some have done better than others and will be judged by a morbid number .The mortality rate.
          We have a link to a Canadian lab in Winnipeg where an order of Canada recipient and her husband were accused of stealing samples, then fired and deported. Now we have someone in the US trying to smuggle out virus samples.

Sounds like the wet market story is just a cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr View Post
            I get what you are saying...

But consider this, you're a welder in a machine shop, your wife works as an accountant.

She makes $26/hr you make $32 an hour.

You have a mortgage, two vehicles.

Getting paid $15 an hour won't really pay for your expenses...

The reason you make more is because you're skilled... That's why the program is there.
            If you have a family income of $120,000 before overtime do you think people should be required to save up for a rainy day or control their spending?
            I see a lot of cabins, campers, boats and jet skis at the lake being financed by people in the income bracket you used as an example.

Comment

He gets an f- in my books. An unmitigated disastrous choice to lead what was once a wealthy, industrious country.

Wexit.

Comment

I'm usually pretty light hearted on here because I like to find the light side of things rather than keep feeding the likes of the left fanatics who enjoy name calling and fighting, but I'll say this, in MY opinion, and i have never thought this way before, due to the virus imported in from asia, mostly China, h1n1,corona and the like, we should close our borders to them for the foreseeable future. USA and Canada should immediately start the process of manufacturing everything we need here and start rebuilding our home economic nightmare. China has no regard for western civilization whatsoever and will stop at nothing for world dominance. This virus now attacking the U.S. military personnel, softening them up even more. Can China have imagined having better luck? How can china have recovered from this so fast? And relax agstar I'm not a racist but you cant be blind either. Dont bring your hate and fear to the table it adds nothing. I enjoy the more comedic banter here on agriville.

Comment

World dominance...by China, whether planned initiated or total lucky accident. Even N Korea could toss a few missiles at US and not get a response? OMG lots of possibilities...past great civilizations all eventually collapsed... Mayans? Maybe a virus?

Comment

Listening to the head of Canadian federeration of independent business on the radio this morning. He said that the numbers they are hearing is that 33% of those small businesses that have shut down during this pandemic will not re-open, that is a pretty sobering number. He also said that 79% of his members have shuttered their businesses. I thought that sounded high but maybe not, hard to tell from my viewpoint on the farm. Regardless the outcome looks bleak at this point.

Comment

skwheat, that is going to happen. It was already under the process by Trump and he got nothing but hate for it for 3 yrs. Now its been accelerated by years. China is quietly putting out stories how their manufacutring is come back and everything is all rosy and we can start this game all over again. No way. I imagine Trump will hit them super hard after this is all over putting an absolutely ban on all their products and currency.

Canada needs to look for more domestic markets for our produce, stop over producing like crazy and scrambling to find a home for it. Mexico is food poor, we should be supplying more to them, and like minded modern nations, Japan, UK, some of EU. Anybody else that doesn't share our first world beliefs should be put on a permanent 100% ban.

Comment

Tomorrow the liberals are going to go to parliament and now push through what they have announced. Is this ass Backwards.

What will they try to slip through this time?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                          Tomorrow the liberals are going to go to parliament and now push through what they have announced. Is this ass Backwards.

What will they try to slip through this time?
                          Maybe more wage increases for the liberal party MOP’s ?

Comment

Hauwei 5G, Chairman Justin Castreau for life, then his son takes over...

Comment

Oh, that's the end goal get stupid Canada and Skippy is so weak to fall for the Huawei bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                                I'm usually pretty light hearted on here because I like to find the light side of things rather than keep feeding the likes of the left fanatics who enjoy name calling and fighting, but I'll say this, in MY opinion, and i have never thought this way before, due to the virus imported in from asia, mostly China, h1n1,corona and the like, we should close our borders to them for the foreseeable future. USA and Canada should immediately start the process of manufacturing everything we need here and start rebuilding our home economic nightmare. China has no regard for western civilization whatsoever and will stop at nothing for world dominance. This virus now attacking the U.S. military personnel, softening them up even more. Can China have imagined having better luck? How can china have recovered from this so fast? And relax agstar I'm not a racist but you cant be blind either. Dont bring your hate and fear to the table it adds nothing. I enjoy the more comedic banter here on agriville.
                                Another excellent informative post!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...