• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best info on Wearing masks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best info on Wearing masks

https://youtu.be/BoDwXwZXsDI

Originally posted by wiseguy
    Have a shower and wash your clothes !
    If you watch the video mask wearing in public is the status quo in the countries that have flattened the curve. The correlation between getting the spread under control and masks is obvious. Its aerosolized. #MASKS4ALL

Comment

We do not have enough masks is my bet why it is not recommended in Canada:
      How did we not see these shortages coming?

Comment

Originally posted by westernvicki View Post
        We do not have enough masks is my bet why it is not recommended in Canada:
        How did we not see these shortages coming?

We were too busy with climate change wackos and rogue Indians.

I maintain, I hope it gets in hard into the band offices in the reserves and Suzuki. Use a virus to wipe out an infestation.

Comment

A bit harsh don’t you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
            A bit harsh don’t you think.
            Don’t worry. He will be ok after he has his snickers bar

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post

I maintain, I hope it gets in hard into the band offices in the reserves and Suzuki. Use a virus to wipe out an infestation.
              JFC some of you guys are racist assholes. Go **** yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJeremiah View Post
                Alberta update on Corvi-19-[ the one day increase]:
                March 31 48,692 tested [2,645];
                754 positives [64];
                9 dead [1]

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/03/31/824911705/fact-check-should-people-cover-their-faces-with-scarves-like-trump-said?utm_campaign=storyshare&utm_source=facebook.c om&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR0PWGgEIjUofTFgOLVi 7gp-g13RU6XlH_9JvlcPlZI_WPMgk7DVjmpX7_k

FACT CHECK: Should People Cover Their Faces With Scarves Like Trump Said?

March 31, 20208:18 PM ET
                Barbara Sprunt 2017 square
                BARBARA SPRUNT

Long and short of this... it is smart to wear a mask as the Corvid-19 genetic material can exist as an aerosol in the air and drift up to 27'; in some instances after someone sneezes strongly and does not cover their mouth. How infectious these cough/sneeze aerosols are has not been documented and is theoretical on humidity and temperature variables being 'ideal' for the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJeremiah View Post
                  Remember that when you go buy fuel today or in the future and pay that lovely increased carbon tax which Skippy uses as a slush fund for his pow-wow buddies that don't give a shit about the country, as long as they get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post

There we go again with the like button being in the wrong place...

It is perfectly clear that Mother Nature, with the help of the Chinese, showed the climate bed-wetters what is what, what is important, and what is actually manageable.

OR NOT.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...