• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snowbirds to much sun

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if saskfarmer and his wife weren’t sick they didn’t expose anyone to anything except some money

Comment

OOOOO read and listen to Saskatchewan news a derby up north has 5 confirmed cases for people who attended.

Wow, I can't believe all the haters.

This isn't a virus but just a rising up of stupid Canadians to the surface.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
        I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna miss the three posts above me, just hoping nobody quotes them.
        Okay TSIPP, you tell me which of the 3 claims made by Saskfarmer in the space of less than an hour this morning is true. Because only one of them can be.

Number 1:
        Mar 31, 2020 | 06:36
        It does look like it came through winter in really good shape. Samples we have taken look great.
        Took swath into the shop and let dry out over weekend then put through and took to town.
        It's a #1 dry.
        Number 2:
        Mar 31, 2020 | 06:58
        DML you ever hear of a phone. ITs an invention that's really unique.
        Neighbour took a swath into his shop and dried then to town and wow phoned to tell us how it looks.
        Gee hater just keep hating.
        Or Number 3:
        Mar 31, 2020 | 07:09
        Haters I just love how stupid you are.
        Two sons one is 21 one 18 do you think they wouldn't go out to a field on their own and pick samples and actually look at the canola and then run tests to town on their own. When I'm gone who do you think looks after them. They are able to handle the farm even if I wasn't around. Maybe your kids cant figure out stuff but my two can.
        Dah then phone dad and let him know.
        Come on boys grow up already you immature fools.
        Maybe everyone on this list should vote. Is the truth behind door 1, 2, or 3? Did Saskfarmer go to town with samples or his neighbor or his sons?

Comment

Case + SK3

Poster after poster have witnessed stupid Snowbirds not following the 14 day self quarantined rule once crossing the border into CANADA, how hard is it for the two of you too realize this is happening? Do you honestly think we're all making this shit up?

Then you make the assumption that I'm jealous of your travels, and that I'm a hater, and I've never traveled anywhere in my life time. WTF does this have to do with what many of us Posters have witnessed Snowbirds doing once crossing the Canadian border?

Unlike the two of you I know where I've traveled and holidayed, and really don't need to come on a Farmer Chat line bragging and posting pictures every second day looking for the " LIKES" on my post.

Some of us were raised to be humble and don't require attention drawn to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            Where did the virus start and what happened? Explain where is the first case and why. Let's **** dogs and eat bats and shit come on.

Let's follow the chart.

You sick ****s like to blame the USA but its really one country and that's China.

But again the Media want all the stupid people to look here its the big bad usa and snow birds when flights continue every day back and forth to china.

Wake the **** up.
            Saskfarmer: The first identified case of the Spanish flu (a corona type virus) was in Fort Riley, Kansas. So should the Spanish flu be renamed the United States Flu? MERS (another corona type virus) was first found in Saudi Arabia. Covid-19 is a virus, which could mutate anywhere and spread anywhere. Virus do not respect borders or race. Crowded cities and lax health care responses facilitate the spread as we are now seeing in Italy and the US.

By the way the first 5 recognized cases of AIDS in were found in Los Angeles. Therefore I am sure you agree that AIDS is an American disease then right?

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
              Our border town is full of stories of returning snowbirds not respecting isolation. One couple stopped for gas and smokes at the c store before isolating. People put their shameful photo shopping on Facebook. Lots of snowbirds wandering around.

I had one clown kicked out of the local Credit Union. He was just back from Florida and was in trying to get his mobile bank app to work. I think there's more than oranges in the juice in the sun state.

Motorhomes towing little cars parked at the Co-op grocery store were seen more than once. So yes, it's happening.
              agreed .lots of stupid people here too. i just was skeptical that there was still lots of snowbirds returning yet? US campgrounds , golfcourses , pools , etc were closed 3-4 weeks ago
              cousin was kicked out of campground in texas 3 weeks ago
              uncle left yuma campground a month ago, was told to leave early

Comment

I don't know how anyone believes a single thing you post here, when making statements like this;

"Saskfarmer: The first identified case of the Spanish flu (a corona type virus) was in Fort Riley, Kansas."

Viruses are named for areas they started in, not from where scientists identify what the virus is.

Soldieries brought that virus back to America, after returning home from fighting in the Great War.

BTW, MERS is named after the area it was first started, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  Case + SK3

Poster after poster have witnessed stupid Snowbirds not following the 14 day self quarantined rule once crossing the border into CANADA, how hard is it for the two of you too realize this is happening? Do you honestly think we're all making this shit up?

Then you make the assumption that I'm jealous of your travels, and that I'm a hater, and I've never traveled anywhere in my life time. WTF does this have to do with what many of us Posters have witnessed Snowbirds doing once crossing the Canadian border?

Unlike the two of you I know where I've traveled and holidayed, and really don't need to come on a Farmer Chat line bragging and posting pictures every second day looking for the " LIKES" on my post.

Some of us were raised to be humble and don't require attention drawn to ourselves.
                  there you go again
                  i posted the dive pics because i was sitting in the house bored , some never get to see that side of the ocean, think some enjoyed it ,ones that didn't can skip over like the cut and paste items
                  anyways , just go back to your original post , all i said was i was skeptical that there was still that many snowbirds returning yet ? to which you replied , "hmmm weren't you just on a holiday"
                  the fu cking day i have to ask the likes of you if i can go on a two week holiday , well, not gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                    I don't know how anyone believes a single thing you post here, when making statements like this;

"Saskfarmer: The first identified case of the Spanish flu (a corona type virus) was in Fort Riley, Kansas."

Viruses are named for areas they started in, not from where scientists identify what the virus is.

Soldieries brought that virus back to America, after returning home from fighting in the Great War.

BTW, MERS is named after the area it was first started, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome.
                    Possibly because I am willing to back up my statements with credible sources and not just make a statement like you just did saying I am wrong but providing no proof that what I stated was wrong. Read these links and then tell me that the first identified case of Spanish flu was not found in the US as I stated!

https://www.historyextra.com/period/20th-century/spanish-flu-the-virus-that-changed-the-world/ https://www.historyextra.com/period/20th-century/spanish-flu-the-virus-that-changed-the-world/
                    Where did the Spanish flu originate?
                    One of the few certainties we have about the Spanish Flu Pandemic is that it didn’t start in Spain. We actually don’t know where it did start – but we know it didn’t start in Spain. The Spanish felt, and to a very great degree were, stigmatised by this.
                    There is also no way of being certain where Spanish Flu originated, although the trenches of the First World War, where poor sanitation and disease was rife, are an often-cited contender. The filthy, rat-infested conditions undoubtedly affected the soldiers’ immune systems, making them more vulnerable to illness.
                    It is thought the first cases were in military forts in the United States before spreading at an alarming rate to Europe. But yet the pandemic was called ‘Spanish Flu’ – again, a result of the war.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/first-cases-reported-in-deadly-influenza-epidemic https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/first-cases-reported-in-deadly-influenza-epidemic Just before breakfast on the morning of March 4, Private Albert Gitchell of the U.S. Army reports to the hospital at Fort Riley, Kansas, complaining of the cold-like symptoms of sore throat, fever and headache. By noon, over 100 of his fellow soldiers had reported similar symptoms, marking what are believed to be the first cases in the historic influenza pandemic of 1918, later known as Spanish flu.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_flu_research https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_flu_research
                    There are two prevailing theories usually postulated. One theory by Alfred W. Crosby is that the virus strain originated at Fort Riley, Kansas, by two genetic mechanisms – genetic drift and antigenic shift – in viruses in poultry and swine which the fort bred for local consumption. Though initial data from a recent reconstruction of the virus suggested that it jumped directly from birds to humans, without traveling through swine,[a] this has since been cast into doubt. One researcher published in 2004 argued that the disease was found in Haskell County, Kansas as early as January 1918.[2] A similar and even more deadly virus had been seen earlier at British camps in France and at Aldershot.[3]

Comment

liberals revising history,,, what's new.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                        My good god man you just don't get it.

I'm married to a health professional.

I wore gloves and a mask and then after I got back in the car she wiped the card with sanitizer and sprayed my hands. One night we had no supper as we arrived after 9 Pm and all the business that serve or take out food had to shut down in the state of SD I think. So it was food from our refrigerator that we had in the vehicle to eat and a glass of wine.

Canadian snowbirds aren't the problem boy.

China flights daily and no questions.

But why look there it's those bad Canadians who go away.

FML.
                        A glass of wine doing 80-85 mph down the Interstate? Covid might be safer. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                          Okay TSIPP, you tell me which of the 3 claims made by Saskfarmer in the space of less than an hour this morning is true. Because only one of them can be.

Number 1:

Number 2:

Or Number 3:

Maybe everyone on this list should vote. Is the truth behind door 1, 2, or 3? Did Saskfarmer go to town with samples or his neighbor or his sons?
                          You guys are making my day, this is so entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                            It was colonel mustard in the dryer shack with the candle stick......honestly who cares....

Comment

Damn this is entertaining but I t’s a little early for popcorn and beer. Sure hope seeding comes soon, to many on this site must have cabin fever.
                              Last edited by Sodbuster; Mar 31, 2020, 10:16.

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
                                You guys are making my day, this is so entertaining
                                I know. Right?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...