• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snowbirds to much sun

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a hater. Go where you want.

Comment

And on another Sask thread today:

Mar 31, 2020 | 06:36
      It does look like it came through winter in really good shape. Samples we have taken look great.

Took swath into the shop and let dry out over weekend then put through and took to town.

It's a #1 dry.

Sounds like either Sask took it to town or he is in contact with someone other than his dog - as he claims. So much for his claims of self isolantion

Comment

I can't believe how stupid some of you are.

ITs a virus it's not air-born but you get it from being close to a person so when they talk and spit you might get it on your hands then touch your mouth and boom you have it.

Follow clean health and you should be ok.

So tell me this brave have you been to a grocery store lately.

You stayed home in Canada and Canada is full of the virus. Trudeau lets plane after plane in from hot spot that it came from China.

So when I'm on American soil and haven't crossed the border I am allowed like all Americans to fill up with gloves and a mask and hand sanitizer. Marry a health worker and you will know what I'm talking about.

When in the store wipe down the cart handle wear a mask and shop like every other person in the store and social distance and pay credit card and wipe. They arent a foreign country that eats dogs cats and bats and rats.

All I get from this stupid post is how two can't get their head around people travel and actually see some area other than Canada. But to them it's wrong.

We can point out till the cows come home groceries are way cheaper than Canada. yet they are loading up on the Canadian. Side.

Funny thing the one person I know that has the virus went to a snowmobile derby.

Snowbirds are all back last two friends arrived Sunday home. family in Canada loaded their house up with groceries as they flew in. Two weeks they are staying at their home.

So quit believing the CBC that the USA is a third world county look deep into Canada and you will see were Mexico of the north.

Skippy and crew are two weeks behind on everything with this virus.

Have a good day and maybe after this is over actually travel a bit. Hell jump in a car and go south and stay off the interstate its a big learning curve.

Comment

DML you ever hear of a phone. ITs an invention that's really unique.

Neighbour took a swath into his shop and dried then to town and wow phoned to tell us how it looks.

Gee hater just keep hating.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post

Neighbour took a swath into his shop and dried then to town and wow phoned to tell us how it looks.

HA HA HA

In your post you state: quote "Samples we have taken look great."

But now you claim it was your neighbor that did all this - not you. So one of your posts is BS. Caught in your own bragging again!

Comment

Haters I just love how stupid you are.

Two sons one is 21 one 18 do you think they wouldn't go out to a field on their own and pick samples and actually look at the canola and then run tests to town on their own. When I'm gone who do you think looks after them. They are able to handle the farm even if I wasn't around. Maybe your kids cant figure out stuff but my two can.

Dah then phone dad and let him know.

Come on boys grow up already you immature fools.

Comment

I can't believe how stupid some of you are.

ITs a virus it's not air-born but you get it from being close to a person so when they talk and spit you might get it on your hands then touch your mouth and boom you have it.

Follow clean health and you should be ok.

So tell me this brave have you been to a grocery store lately.

You stayed home in Canada and Canada is full of the virus. Trudeau lets plane after plane in from hot spot that it came from China.

So when I'm on American soil and haven't crossed the border I am allowed like all Americans to fill up with gloves and a mask and hand sanitizer. Marry a health worker and you will know what I'm talking about.

When in the store wipe down the cart handle wear a mask and shop like every other person in the store and social distance and pay credit card and wipe. They arent a foreign country that eats dogs cats and bats and rats.

All I get from this stupid post is how two can't get their head around people travel and actually see some area other than Canada. But to them it's wrong.

We can point out till the cows come home groceries are way cheaper than Canada. yet they are loading up on the Canadian. Side.

Funny thing the one person I know that has the virus went to a snowmobile derby.

Snowbirds are all back last two friends arrived Sunday home. family in Canada loaded their house up with groceries as they flew in. Two weeks they are staying at their home.

So quit believing the CBC that the USA is a third world county look deep into Canada and you will see were Mexico of the north.

Skippy and crew are two weeks behind on everything with this virus.

Have a good day and maybe after this is over actually travel a bit. Hell jump in a car and go south and stay off the interstate its a big learning curve.
                You are the one that scoffed at the Morris story, so you opened this can of worms. There are Covid scoff law people everywhere and because the spread initially is travel related then snowbirds are prime suspects. Our small town has at least 3 tested snowbirds. Very ill. One tested negative. Awaiting 2 more tests.

The thing about snowbirds that gets me is every one I know of waited till the last minute to come home. Despite knowing the virus was racing across the planet they waited until "ordered" to come home. Most are still bitching about having to leave early.

So SF3, did you eat drive thru and and pay at the pump or expose people all across the US?

Comment

My good god man you just don't get it.

I'm married to a health professional.

I wore gloves and a mask and then after I got back in the car she wiped the card with sanitizer and sprayed my hands. One night we had no supper as we arrived after 9 Pm and all the business that serve or take out food had to shut down in the state of SD I think. So it was food from our refrigerator that we had in the vehicle to eat and a glass of wine.

Canadian snowbirds aren't the problem boy.

China flights daily and no questions.

But why look there it's those bad Canadians who go away.

FML.

Comment

Unbelieveable!

First, you took the sample to town, when called on it you backtracked and said it was the neighbor that took the sample, dried in his shed and he took it in to town, and when called on that post you now claim it was your sons and they phoned you, not the neighbor. So which is it? Or did your dog, the only living thing you claim you have contact with since getting home do the sampling and took it to town. Have you got your BS straight now?

You likely have lost what little credibility you have left to any thinking person on this list!.

Comment

There are still lots of Canadians stuck in various places waiting to come home. Snowbirds who spend the winter in the US often drive back and forth like SF. Some will still be driving back or staying put.

There are reports in the media about idiot snowbirders shopping at various places on their way home.

Just like Trump wants to place all the blame on China as a source, SF fails to remember that the US is a major source of corona virus infections. But SF is sensitive about any negative views of his favoured US.

In the first weeks of infections, the majority were traced back to travel outside of Canada or contact with travellers.

So Canadians have every right to be critical of snowbirders who are a threat.

Comment

Oh, and for the record Saskfarmer, going to a gated community of some 800 people or a taking a cruise to the Bahamas is not exploring! I have probably been to more countries than you can name off the top of your head. Have you been to China? You sure claim to know about it and its people. I have along with other Asian countries, and middle Eastern, African, South American, Central American and I have learned to spot BS from a mile away. The crap you are now spewing about covid, travel, and foreigners is giving every farmer a bad name.

Comment

I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna miss the three posts above me, just hoping nobody quotes them.

Comment

Saskfarmer, if u know of someone that has the virus and they are going to snowmobile derbies maybe u should let the authorities know or if u don't want to report it let someone who doesn't know the individual do it!! This person with the virus is obviously an ignorant asshole.

Comment

Do you read what you post?think you should before calling others on being haters.

Comment

Sorry, DMF to disappoint you.

Where did the virus start and what happened? Explain where is the first case and why. Let's **** dogs and eat bats and shit come on.

Let's follow the chart.

You sick ****s like to blame the USA but its really one country and that's China.

Yes, I have travelled other places lots of places so no it's not just my gated community.

My home down south is where I choose to retire. Its paid for so once Canada fails i might just stay there.

How many snowbirds actually have it. Were done our two weeks in a few days all others home that I know have zero. Most got a call from there insurance providers to get home so I really dought anyone is left.

But again the Media want all the stupid people to look here its the big bad usa and snow birds when flights continue every day back and forth to china.

Wake the **** up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.