Hydroxchloroquine

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Hydroxchloroquine

Apr 24, 2020 | 07:35 31
Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
Works, according to Novartis and even lefist bastion G&M say its the only thing we got.

Novartis CEO says Malaria drug is biggest hope against coronavirus

Trump’s ‘miracle’ COVID-19 drug deserves a chance. It may be all we’ve got

And if it does, people don't seem to realize the implications of this drug. If covid 19 can be treated with this drug then so can every other type of flu or even the common cold. In fact every disease with a viral cause can be treated. Pneumonia, hepatitis, gastrointestinal, dengue fever, etc. 18% of cancers have a viral cause and some scientist think Alzheimer's is the result of latent viral load over many years.

Virus 'identity change' may play a role in Alzheimer's


Why did Trump have to highlight this drug and not the FDA weasel or the big pharma clowns.
Stay in the sun and inject some disinfectant, that will cure COVID-19. Trump's latest cure. TDS is alive and well. Somebody loan Trump a screwdriver. Reply With Quote
Apr 24, 2020 | 07:56 32
Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
Stay in the sun and inject some disinfectant, that will cure COVID-19. Trump's latest cure. TDS is alive and well. Somebody loan Trump a screwdriver.
Ha, Trump just loves trolling the clueless MSM. Now they will run away and write idiotic stories for a few days so Trump can concentrate on MAGA. Just like throwing a steak to a bunch of drooling dogs. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Apr 24, 2020 | 08:23 33
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Ha, Trump just loves trolling the clueless MSM. Now they will run away and write idiotic stories for a few days so Trump can concentrate on MAGA. Just like throwing a steak to a bunch of drooling dogs.
    Or maybe he is just stupid and brain damaged from looking at the eclipse. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Apr 24, 2020 | 08:41 34
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Hmmm 🤔 , interesting stuff . Same with A990 post .... and Jazz who has been getting screamed at for even mentioning it a long time ago .
    Hopefully good news , all politics aside
    Orange man bad, thats all they can see furrow, tunnel vision
    Last edited by caseih; Apr 24, 2020 at 08:46.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Apr 24, 2020 | 09:06 35 Anyone with kids knows what Trump goes through everyday in those pressers. The nagging media with the stupid gotcha questions and Trump stands there and takes it like a good dad.

    Maybe he finally got sick of their BS and just decided to say something outrageous so the toddlers in the MSM would go run and play in traffic or something.

    If Biden was in there, he would get the Trudeau treatment. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Apr 24, 2020 | 09:20 36
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Anyone with kids knows what Trump goes through everyday in those pressers. The nagging media with the stupid gotcha questions and Trump stands there and takes it like a good dad.

    Maybe he finally got sick of their BS and just decided to say something outrageous so the toddlers in the MSM would go run and play in traffic or something.

    If Biden was in there, he would get the Trudeau treatment.
    Seriously, Trump loves these rallies . The only problem is that he has to answer questions , not like his MAGA rallies. That is where his true genius shines. Whether he believes his stupid theories or not , either way he is unfit for any public office. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Apr 24, 2020 | 13:38 37
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Seriously, Trump loves these rallies . The only problem is that he has to answer questions , not like his MAGA rallies. That is where his true genius shines. Whether he believes his stupid theories or not , either way he is unfit for any public office.
    the MAJORITY of americans are probably sick of listening to a canadian who has no skin in the game , no chance of influencing american politics and no say in anything american , call them stupid .
    they probably shake their heads in disbelief when they see the blatant stupidity we are dealing with here and then watch a canadian newscast and see it all about trump and nothing about this gong show???????
    the obsession , remember? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Apr 24, 2020 | 14:12 38 Wonder if he advised his best friend Kim jung from n Korea to take some of these wonderdrugs. Fry what little brains rhe 2 of them have. lol Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2020 | 14:23 39 And what an idiot why injections? MAke a dam lick block of Lysol have it at the door of every business and wala everything you have will be cured. No need to even waste time washing hands. Lmao Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2020 | 15:33 40 Still think its just as bad as the flu?

    Name:  covid.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  26.5 KB Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Apr 24, 2020 | 17:48 41
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    the MAJORITY of americans are probably sick of listening to a canadian who has no skin in the game , no chance of influencing american politics and no say in anything american , call them stupid .
    they probably shake their heads in disbelief when they see the blatant stupidity we are dealing with here and then watch a canadian newscast and see it all about trump and nothing about this gong show???????
    the obsession , remember?
    Since when did Americans ever care what anybody thinks of them? Only Canadians care what others think. I have not heard anyone here say we should inject with disinfectant or let cities and provinces declare bankruptcy. Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2020 | 18:10 42
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Since when did Americans ever care what anybody thinks of them? Only Canadians care what others think. I have not heard anyone here say we should inject with disinfectant or let cities and provinces declare bankruptcy.
    He's probably "accidentally" listening to the CBC again to try to keep up Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2020 | 18:20 43
    Quote Originally Posted by tweety View Post
    Still think its just as bad as the flu?
    Yup, just like the flu, but don't take my word for it. The eggheads already found that out all on their own.

    The recent Stanford University antibody study now estimates that the fatality rate if infected is likely 0.1 to 0.2 percent, a risk far lower than previous World Health Organization estimates that were 20 to 30 times higher and that motivated isolation policies.
    In New York City, an epicenter of the pandemic with more than one-third of all U.S. deaths, the rate of death for people 18 to 45 years old is 0.01 percent, or 11 per 100,000 in the population. On the other hand, people aged 75 and over have a death rate 80 times that. For people under 18 years old, the rate of death is zero per 100,000.
    Of all fatal cases in New York state, two-thirds were in patients over 70 years of age; more than 95 percent were over 50 years of age; and about 90 percent of all fatal cases had an underlying illness. Of 6,570 confirmed COVID-19 deaths fully investigated for underlying conditions to date, 6,520, or 99.2 percent, had an underlying illness. If you do not already have an underlying chronic condition, your chances of dying are small, regardless of age. And young adults and children in normal health have almost no risk of any serious illness from COVID-19.


    The data is in — stop the panic and end the total isolation Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Apr 24, 2020 | 19:37 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Lurking View Post
    He's probably "accidentally" listening to the CBC again to try to keep up
    thats funny austranumbnuts

    can also check out rosies latest fu ck up , that shows the mentality of the state broadcaster
    Not hearing much about the glyphos crusade lately ?
    Last edited by caseih; Apr 24, 2020 at 19:53.
    Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2020 | 19:56 45
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    thats funny austranumbnuts

    can also check out rosies latest fu ck up , that shows the mentality of the state broadcaster
    Not hearing much about the glyphos crusade lately ?
    Awwwww name calling. You should worry about your own mental state. Let us know how the injections go. Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2020 | 20:03 46
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Yup, just like the flu, but don't take my word for it. The eggheads already found that out all on their own.

    The recent Stanford University antibody study now estimates that the fatality rate if infected is likely 0.1 to 0.2 percent, a risk far lower than previous World Health Organization estimates that were 20 to 30 times higher and that motivated isolation policies.
    In New York City, an epicenter of the pandemic with more than one-third of all U.S. deaths, the rate of death for people 18 to 45 years old is 0.01 percent, or 11 per 100,000 in the population. On the other hand, people aged 75 and over have a death rate 80 times that. For people under 18 years old, the rate of death is zero per 100,000.
    Of all fatal cases in New York state, two-thirds were in patients over 70 years of age; more than 95 percent were over 50 years of age; and about 90 percent of all fatal cases had an underlying illness. Of 6,570 confirmed COVID-19 deaths fully investigated for underlying conditions to date, 6,520, or 99.2 percent, had an underlying illness. If you do not already have an underlying chronic condition, your chances of dying are small, regardless of age. And young adults and children in normal health have almost no risk of any serious illness from COVID-19.


    The data is in — stop the panic and end the total isolation
    Yeah it is not that bad . Why don't you go get it and let us know how that goes. Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2020 | 20:23 47
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Yeah it is not that bad . Why don't you go get it and let us know how that goes.
    Did you read the study? Estimates the actual cases at 50 to 80 times higher than what's been tested which drives the fatality rate to nothing.

    Most of us probably already had it and barely knew it and our economic suicide was for nothing. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Apr 24, 2020 | 20:33 48 Yes it was all for nothing we could have just sprayed ourselves with Lysol who would have thought?
    It’s pretty easy sitting here in the middle of nowhere saying how it’s not bad. I guess our provincial government were idiots then? Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Apr 24, 2020 | 20:35 49 "Most of us probably already had it and barely knew it"

    Corona counter still says 97% of the WORLD'S cases are MILD?

    And 50% could have NO symptoms. Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2020 | 20:36 50 Most numbers don’t mean shit til u test more people. I bet there are millions more that have it, had it or don’t know they had it. Overall I bet it’s not much different than the flu. Just another media circus. I’d like to know after this shit show is done how much the US government spent to save the millions that were gonna die in New York that didn’t. Medical army ship that wasn’t used. Javits center hardly used. All the ventilators they needed but didn’t need. All political posturing because the so called experts that know so much really don’t know a lot.
    Really sad when u can’t get the truth about drugs that might save lives due to politics. When u listen to CNN its all bad no matter what. It’s always about what Trump said or did or didn’t do but not about whether there is some validity to the current drugs that may give some positive results. It’s almost like they want this sad story to continue so they can beat the political drum of division. I certainly don’t believe everything Fox News has to say but for Christ sakes just once u would think all of MSM would want the best for our society no matter which side of center u believe in. Half truths and false narratives can only continue to build anger and resentment especially when most people who pay attention to politics have nothing but time on there hands to watch this shit show for 24 hours a day. Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2020 | 20:43 51
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Yup, just like the flu, but don't take my word for it. The eggheads already found that out all on their own.

    The recent Stanford University antibody study now estimates that the fatality rate if infected is likely 0.1 to 0.2 percent, a risk far lower than previous World Health Organization estimates that were 20 to 30 times higher and that motivated isolation policies.
    In New York City, an epicenter of the pandemic with more than one-third of all U.S. deaths, the rate of death for people 18 to 45 years old is 0.01 percent, or 11 per 100,000 in the population. On the other hand, people aged 75 and over have a death rate 80 times that. For people under 18 years old, the rate of death is zero per 100,000.
    Of all fatal cases in New York state, two-thirds were in patients over 70 years of age; more than 95 percent were over 50 years of age; and about 90 percent of all fatal cases had an underlying illness. Of 6,570 confirmed COVID-19 deaths fully investigated for underlying conditions to date, 6,520, or 99.2 percent, had an underlying illness. If you do not already have an underlying chronic condition, your chances of dying are small, regardless of age. And young adults and children in normal health have almost no risk of any serious illness from COVID-19.


    The data is in — stop the panic and end the total isolation

    When people are dying that shouldn't be dying it's wise to pay attention...
    Name:  Weekly deaths.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  75.9 KB

    https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...ing10april2020 Reply With Quote

  • Apr 24, 2020 | 21:24 52
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Did you read the study? Estimates the actual cases at 50 to 80 times higher than what's been tested which drives the fatality rate to nothing.

    Most of us probably already had it and barely knew it and our economic suicide was for nothing.
    I have heard of 3 people that got it.one in sask got it from travel.Said do not fool around with this thing it will make you sicker than you can not imagine.Another older guy from Alberta that used to be from south sask.A life long consevative supporter .I think he ran once.He got it in Arizona took him out for 3 weeks but fine now.He said He was Lucky Trudeau and kenny were doing a good job not like the American leaders
    The third was a young guy from Calgary working for a computor service company. He got it from jobs in houses.Common message from all three is it is no joke take it serious. Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2020 | 22:14 53
    Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    I have heard of 3 people that got it.one in sask got it from travel.Said do not fool around with this thing it will make you sicker than you can not imagine.Another older guy from Alberta that used to be from south sask.A life long consevative supporter .I think he ran once.He got it in Arizona took him out for 3 weeks but fine now.He said He was Lucky Trudeau and kenny were doing a good job not like the American leaders
    The third was a young guy from Calgary working for a computor service company. He got it from jobs in houses.Common message from all three is it is no joke take it serious.
    What’s being found now is that in some people there is longer term harm to liver and kidneys also. It’s not the flu and no Lysol injections and Uv lights under the skin hahAhahahahaha
    Sorry I mean really the bad Orangeman defenders at what point will it be acknowledged what a fool this guy is?
    Lysol is running tv adds warning people not to inject themselves. Lmao!!! USA USA USA!! Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2020 | 22:33 54 I am sure there are personal accounts of every illness that seem horrible but the stats don't lie.

    Our leaders got duped by experts who took s worse case scenario and scared the bejesus out of everyone. And nobody asked any questions they still don't.

    Now the real catastrophe is going to come when we look at the economic damage.

    If you are going to shut down an economy on the basis of computer modelling then you owe the public results that don't have a 10 fold error in them. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Apr 24, 2020 | 23:58 55 This is not April fools, but latest tests in France why smokers are protected from Covid. Frontline workers may be given nicotine patches.
    Last edited by sumdumguy; Apr 25, 2020 at 03:56.
    Reply With Quote
    Apr 25, 2020 | 05:01 56 Xperts are coming up with cures every day for this and it changes all the time. One day inject yourself with Lysol, who knows tomorrow maybe Mr. Clean? But the safest I would think is putting uv lights under your skin and in the body to clean this thing right up perhaps as an enima? Safe effective do it yourself at home. Or have your spouse help if necessary.
    With genius ideas like these no need to worry folks. Reply With Quote
    Apr 25, 2020 | 06:37 57 or just don't speak "moistly" to anyone and we should all be fine Reply With Quote
    Apr 25, 2020 | 06:54 58
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    With genius ideas like these no need to worry folks.
    Wheel, you need to get out more. Trump way ahead of everyone again.

    Look up Photodynamic therapy.

    Treatment for cancer, bacterial and viral infections. Injectable compound binds to target cells then activated by light. Probably what he was trying to explain but bungled it.

    Again, why does Trump have to do medical research when those eggheads are right in the room with him?

    And isn't it weird that every treatment he suggests has a link to treating cancer as well? Sort of like the research was abandoned.

    There are studies showing HCQ effective in inhibiting cancer.

    https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1607551X16302066

    https://www.dovepress.com/current-evidence-and-applications-of-photodynamic-therapy-in-dermatolo-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-CCID
    Last edited by jazz; Apr 25, 2020 at 06:57.
    Reply With Quote
    Apr 25, 2020 | 07:14 59
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    Xperts are coming up with cures every day for this and it changes all the time. One day inject yourself with Lysol, who knows tomorrow maybe Mr. Clean? But the safest I would think is putting uv lights under your skin and in the body to clean this thing right up perhaps as an enima? Safe effective do it yourself at home. Or have your spouse help if necessary.
    With genius ideas like these no need to worry folks.
    CNN has pretty quiet on Cummo’s bleach bath recommendations lol .
    Idiots on both sides of the political spectrum.... but that’s for the US citizens to worry about.
    The Trump obsession has nearly ruined every thread on Agriville.
    Glad it’s spring , will be in field next week , lots of other things to do now . Reply With Quote
    Apr 25, 2020 | 07:36 60
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Did you read the study? Estimates the actual cases at 50 to 80 times higher than what's been tested which drives the fatality rate to nothing.

    Most of us probably already had it and barely knew it and our economic suicide was for nothing.
    Dead people per million doesn't need a study, only a calculator.

    And we've been on the path to societal economic suicide for 20 years. Reply With Quote