• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Italy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italy

Italy playing out worst case. We don't want to go there. Please follow the rules!!!

Because they were allowing travel directly from china for too long. Just like Canada did for way too long, even after seeing what it did to Italy. Thank Trudeau for his open door policy if this breaks out and rears its ugly head here.

Comment

Do you have all the information there agstarr?

Click image for larger version

Name:	it.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	769541

Comment

I would like to see a similar comparison of NO2 concentrations between Ft. McMurray and the city of Ottawa.

Comment

The curve is just starting to hit Canada, and I'll predict this coming week will be very bad for Canada's numbers. Two weeks ago we were lower than Australia, last week we were tied in numbers, Today Canada has surpassed them and has half again as many cases as Australia.

Comment

Climate Alarmism stole BILLIONS to fight the wrong fight, CO2 is NOT pollution, real pollution can KILL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rInTBhGq10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rInTBhGq10

Comment

I never thought I would be dealing with a pandemic like this in my lifetime.

Pre-Covid-19, we normally go from day to day about our business, now we can't/don't.

I am taking this serious. I kinda felt "immune" in the beginning.... not so much anymore.

And my biggest concern is for my aged parents, especially one with an underlying condition, they are basically under "house arrest". We don't even go see them and when we do we "social distance". They don't go anywhere.

I wish I had some surgical masks so when I "need" to get groceries my mouth and nose would be covered, I think I have some grain masks here that would be better than nothing. And I have some "grease monkey" gloves for my hands. When I do go out in public, I try not to touch my face until I've had a chance to thoroughly wash my hands. Staying home lots these days, which isn't a big deal for me but the fact they want me to limit my public movement bugs me, the "thought" of loss of freedom is the problem.

Personally, I don't think this thing can be "stopped", only managed with everyone's CO-OPERATION to hopefully mitigate some of the risk of infection spread.

Interesting times. Time to prioritize some things and line up the ducks, I'm not ten feet tall and bullet proof.
              If you think you are, fine, but don't be selfish and risk everyone else's health, some people are immuno- compromised and others have underlying conditions that make them poor survival candidates if they contract this virus.

Be careful, stay safe and take care, this too shall pass but we all have to go through it to get to the other side.

Comment

Agreed , this is not to be taken lightly . And seems like it has mutated already and making more young people sick . Done with isolation on tuesday but not goin anywhere
                We only get one chance at what we do and it is a very small window to get it done
                How in the world will some large farms with 20+ hired men get it in without someone infecting everyone
                Wishing everyone all the best , hopefully it passes fast
                Last edited by Guest; Mar 28, 2020, 10:52.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  I never thought I would be dealing with a pandemic like this in my lifetime.

Pre-Covid-19, we normally go from day to day about our business, now we can't/don't.

I am taking this serious. I kinda felt "immune" in the beginning.... not so much anymore.

And my biggest concern is for my aged parents, especially one with an underlying condition, they are basically under "house arrest". We don't even go see them and when we do we "social distance". They don't go anywhere.

I wish I had some surgical masks so when I "need" to get groceries my mouth and nose would be covered, I think I have some grain masks here that would be better than nothing. And I have some "grease monkey" gloves for my hands. When I do go out in public, I try not to touch my face until I've had a chance to thoroughly wash my hands. Staying home lots these days, which isn't a big deal for me but the fact they want me to limit my public movement bugs me, the "thought" of loss of freedom is the problem.

Personally, I don't think this thing can be "stopped", only managed with everyone's CO-OPERATION to hopefully mitigate some of the risk of infection spread.

Interesting times. Time to prioritize some things and line up the ducks, I'm not ten feet tall and bullet proof.
                  If you think you are, fine, but don't be selfish and risk everyone else's health, some people are immuno- compromised and others have underlying conditions that make them poor survival candidates if they contract this virus.

Be careful, stay safe and take care, this too shall pass but we all have to go through it to get to the other side.
                  I have surgical masks they are terrible, designed with the sole purpose of keeping droplets off the patient not to protect the wearer. Dust masks without an exhale valve are best. If they have an exhale valve glue them shut. They protect both the wearer and others. Best to order groceries for curbside pickup like Superstore or Saveon. When you get home if you have an ozone generator leave it running in your closed car with your groceries and clothes/shoes/mask for an hour. Go straight to the shower in your undies. Try to avoid breathing the ozone in it's not healthy to breath in. Everything not sealed in a container will be decontaminated.
                  Last edited by biglentil; Mar 28, 2020, 12:00.

Comment

We will know we are over the hump when protective equipment and quick tests are available for anyone that needs them.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                      I have surgical masks they are terrible, designed with the sole purpose of keeping droplets off the patient not to protect the wearer. Dust masks without an exhale valve are best. If they have an exhale valve glue them shut. They protect both the wearer and others. Best to order groceries for curbside pickup like Superstore or Saveon. When you get home if you have an ozone generator leave it running in your closed car with your groceries and clothes/shoes/mask for an hour. Go straight to the shower in your undies. Try to avoid breathing the ozone in it's dangerous. Everything not sealed in a container will be decontaminated.
                      Wow, those are intense measures. I realize even with the precautions I do take, I am still at risk.
                      But at least I am taking some.

Comment

Some of the reasons why it spread in Italy so bad. They are an older population. Smoking is still socially acceptable and most people smoke. The way they greet people when they meet is hug and kiss.

Comment

And they are polluted plus hurt by years of pollution, if you watched the video. Nothing cleaner than Sask.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            Italy playing out worst case. We don't want to go there. Please follow the rules!!!
                            Maybe you should be directing this "Please follow the rules" thing to your sock boy who's hiding out in his house.

Except that now it is too late - it really matters little what we do since he has deliberately allowed a flood of likely-infected travelers in when other nations stopped those routes.

Is it a coincidence that the Italy hot-spots were also had the highest concentrations of Chinese migrant workers? No. Or that many of the Canadian cases had direct travel ties to the Iranian contagion? No.

So ya, aggie, tell your hidey hole hero to follow the rules - oops, too late.

Comment

Italy is currently experiencing a horrific death toll of 166 per million population.

For at least 3 days last week CBC suggested that here in sparsely populated Saskatchewan we might expect 15000 deaths.

The people broadcaster with the smarter, higher paid mouthpieces.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...