• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM Setting The Correct Tone

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM Setting The Correct Tone

Like him or not he setting the right tone for the country and setting the right example. It is not fun to stay in your home but is the right thing to do. History will judge whether the right course was followed but in the meantime we should follow the best advice of our medical experts. We can save the histrionics for the aftermath and the next election. Constructive criticism can be useful but hate filled rhetoric just raises blood pressure and serves no purpose.

He’s under house arrest. Or something. And it is our home, not his. And where is Sophie? Why 16 days now? And is the right tone, breaking the law multiple times? Is the right tone trying to take over power completely for 21 months?

He is a buffoon. He is the least qualified person to ever be elected in this country. He has wrecked our economy long before this panic virus thing came along.

Comment

Turd raises the blood pressure of any "thinking/reasoning" person. Trying hard NEVER to listen to that SOB on the TV/Radio!
      He is a dictator or puppet of dictators with a bought MEDIA, praising his word salads...
      Last edited by fjlip; Mar 28, 2020, 09:50.

Comment

Uh oh. He just crawled out of his hole again. Wonder if anyone will ask him why he continues to have a holiday past the needed 14 day time frame? Or if they will ask how Sophie is doing, maybe where she is? Maybe someone will ask him why he tried to take supreme power with no restrictions for 21 months?

What an idiot. What a dense as a post idiot.

Comment

Oh agstar, what ae you drinking during the quaruntine?

Comment

Correct tone my a$$!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
              He’s under house arrest. Or something. And it is our home, not his. And where is Sophie? Why 16 days now? And is the right tone, breaking the law multiple times? Is the right tone trying to take over power completely for 21 months?

He is a buffoon. He is the least qualified person to ever be elected in this country. He has wrecked our economy long before this panic virus thing came along.
              Perfectly stated sheepwheat.
              I have never given much regard to politics in my life but I will be sure his name is associated with disgust and contemptful rhetoric until I am in the ground. There is not a day that passes where I am in disbelief of the actions of this incompetent fool.
              They are all crooks and liars but sockboy does not have enough mental capacity to have kept it under wraps.
              Every press release his incompetence shines. Who the fu ck is he kidding? Quit already.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                Uh oh. He just crawled out of his hole again. Wonder if anyone will ask him why he continues to have a holiday past the needed 14 day time frame? Or if they will ask how Sophie is doing, maybe where she is? Maybe someone will ask him why he tried to take supreme power with no restrictions for 21 months?

What an idiot. What a dense as a post idiot.
                fu cken details just keep getting in the way ?

Comment

I can’t believe it’s still okay to board a plane or train while having Covid-19 symptoms, Trudeau shut down the country and told everyone to stay home two weeks ago, who’s piloting this sinking ship???

Comment

Agstar wins the most rabid liberal award, amazing.

Comment

Wow ag loser you really need to wear a sign in public.

Comment

Looks like the drug Trump found (and not the weasel FDA guy who just stood there) is being used in BC.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6744766/hydroxychloroquine-lynn-valley-care-centre-coronavirus/ Controversial malaria drug hydroxychloroquine tested at B.C. seniors’ home

Orange man bad
                        Orange man bad
                        Orange man bad
                        Orange man bad

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                          Like him or not he setting the right tone for the country and setting the right example. It is not fun to stay in your home but is the right thing to do. History will judge whether the right course was followed but in the meantime we should follow the best advice of our medical experts. We can save the histrionics for the aftermath and the next election. Constructive criticism can be useful but hate filled rhetoric just raises blood pressure and serves no purpose.
                          Agstar listening to Justin Trudeau's morning updates one of his most repeated phrases is that we will come out of this "stronger than ever before." I fully appreciate that it is a benefit to be positive but the damage to western Canada's biggest industries such as oil and gas and tourism will in my opinion take many years to repair. The accumulated debt that provincial and federal governments will accrue will certainly put pressure on their respective budgets for years to come. To build false hope is somewhat irresponsible in my opinion but I also realize that is the job of a politician.

Comment

Ah yes, aggie, the right tone...

"Chris Minister of Smartarsery
                            @Lumberist
                            Week 1 - Low risk
                            Week 2 - Low risk
                            Week 3 - Low risk/Gives away medical supplies
                            Week 4 - Low risk
                            Week 5 - You’re racists m’kay
                            Week 6 - Low risk
                            Week 7 - Low risk
                            Week 8 - Ah, this is serious
                            Week 9 - Stay in your homes!!!

While folks walk through airports the entire time..."

And several planeloads coming in every day from the origin of the Chinese flu.

Ah yes, aggie, the right tone...

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                              Agstar listening to Justin Trudeau's morning updates one of his most repeated phrases is that we will come out of this "stronger than ever before." I fully appreciate that it is a benefit to be positive but the damage to western Canada's biggest industries such as oil and gas and tourism will in my opinion take many years to repair. The accumulated debt that provincial and federal governments will accrue will certainly put pressure on their respective budgets for years to come. To build false hope is somewhat irresponsible in my opinion but I also realize that is the job of a politician.
                              Any guess on what the debt to GDP ratio that they liked to use will be when this is over?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...