• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m gonna become a corona criminal

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m gonna become a corona criminal

Will post a video for something different next week.

We are shearing have around 3100 to do.

4 shearer’s booked in should finish in 6 to 7 days.

Shearer’s shear in a line about 2 metres apart. But at various stages of shearing process they get about 1/2 metre apart. New corona protocol suggests I can only have 2 shearer’s more distance.

Gonna take twice as long.

Shearer’s hav3 more sheds to go to.

Theyve told me to keep out of shed it’s a “contract” shed they will shear under there rules not mine hence a way to get around distancing.

Just wanna get it done and like the shearer said are there corona police........

Darn difficult cv19

Mallee if you need bail posted I will gladly do so. I sure hope the cops have better things to do than spying on some hard working guys in the middle of nowhere.

Pics are appreciated as seeing this snow here is growing old. Of course keep everyone 2 meters apart in case someone uses it as evidence 😉
    Happy shearing😎

Comment

Stay safe , do what you can 👍
      Might need to hire sheep shears for kids hair cuts before fall ...

Comment

That’s good very good might borrow that

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.