• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Cat Bounce

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Cat Bounce

Is this what’s happening right now? Or is the bottom in and it’s all up hill from here?

Stay safe everyone!

Originally posted by RedLentil View Post
    Is this what’s happening right now? Or is the bottom in and it’s all up hill from here?

Stay safe everyone!
    We're back to the good ol "bad news is good news" market...

3+M hit the unemployment line? "More stimulus incoming!"

Dragging bulls back in so they can properly get BTFO.

Comment

This graphic is monumental! Canada's is horrid as well. And it ain't going to get better next month let alone next qtr.

Comment

My gut tells me to stay in cash and be patient. ???

Comment

Gold ? Maybe to late ? ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEnuWv38urI

I don’t have a clue other than this will not turn out good both economically or health wise for the many reasons being witnessed.
          Hopefully there is a better outcome than some are predicting.

Comment

You always have the going to zero or the moon predictions out there when the market is trending a certain way and experience tells us to pay them no heed. The US economy does have its problems but it had good momentum going into this crisis so am not surprised that the market has turned to the upside. I don't expect it to return to previous highs anytime soon but with more QE that is certainly possible. Am looking here for some profit taking opportunities right now on this rally. The US economy will get moving again soon and the unemployment rate will rapidly come down but I don't expect a return to previous levels for some time. The big long term problem will be funding pension plans now that rate of return on assets has dropped to near zero for the long run now. This will impact demand into the future.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLentil View Post
              My gut tells me to stay in cash and be patient. ???
              I'm pretty sure the 83 billion is to shore up the market while Morneau and company quietly exit. Same thing for USA.

Comment

there should be more big down days ahead followed by big recoveries, looks like market looking for equilibrium, now if i could just time those cycles, i'd give up farming

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.