• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday end of the Week Wrap up on a Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday end of the Week Wrap up on a Thursday.

Well, It is so good to be home in Saskatchewan where there is no better place to spend spring summer and fall.

Oh, life is but a dream and Trudeau and his team will always find a way to **** up things. Skippy sent a bill to the house to get speedy approval and in it was a hidden plan to let the finance minister take your savings, your land, your property if it was for the good of the state. The minister could spend on what he wanted without the cabinet or house approval. Ah, aren't the liberals so nice.

Skippy got caught and it was I think the Global news network so what does he do he gives the media another 30 mill. because of the virus. Like WTF is wrong here folks.

You want to see what life will be like once these fools are done with us it won't be the Canada I remember. The Feds will do anything to get the last golden goose which is the elderly cash and savings and assets. The young have no idea about savings so they are just happy to be borrowed to the hilt for basic shit like house car and living. Similar for farmers rent all your land then buy a few quarters at stupid price then get the banks to increase your limit and continue to buy and buy for a higher price. $650,000. for Regina land really should we all just ****ing start laughing now or wait till first hot two weeks in July. Remember Melfort can actually grow crops and look what happened years ago. Indian head is just as good and so is other areas I can name. Way more productive just as flat and same soil but rain.

But young farmers are no different than City young. A starter home is 486000 no use starting at 200000 and building equity no its get married borrow the down from mom and dad and live like a king on borrowed cash. Borrow on boat sleds quads and cars and trucks. Borrow on a bed and if it's rough used borrowed to pay your bills.

So most of the cash is sitting in Elderly and equity in land and business that were successful and saved. The fed Liberals know that they don't care about Canada and want it. Watch tell me I'm wrong. Capital gains are going to be in this budget or next and your home hahahahah have fun with that.

See skippy and crew are puppets of a bigger cause and the virus was the thing to ignite the final phase.

They aren't giving money to help prop up a country they are borrowing billions to take down a country. Who will pay for all this month shit show?

Yep look in the Mirror you see that sorry sad sack of shit that you after you realize skippy and crew are gone and your left picking up the pieces.

Now maybe it isn't that serious of a disease. After all, Walmart is doing ok.

One good thing after all the dust settles we at least don't need to hear any more about climate change or whatever the girl's name was that sailed the sea to visit North America. Oh she had the virus then was quarantined and 50 min later was cured. God, she is immortal.

So three mill are unemployed in the USA. And Canada is no better. Why didn't skippy shut down the illegals crossing over or flights from china right away? actually, why are they still coming in? We lost canola this would have been great payback.

Now today we have migrants who crossed the border illegally are held in the detention centre are on a hunger strike. Like wtf do I care.

So churches are locked tighter than fort knocks yet mosques are still having service or whatever they have.

This just in former UK PM said the world leaders should look at a world gov in this time of Coronavirus. Like One world gov. Wow, we are finished. Skippy puts up his hand and will sign on yesterday.

On April fools day our fool will increase the carbon tax and give himself a raise.

He also said he hasn't caught the virus and his kids either. Sophie is alright. Will the ***** come out of hiding or see his shadow and 4 more weeks gone.

Sask has issues with a strike at Coop. I'm still pulling for the Coop on this as Jerry is a complete Ontario eastern asshole. Did prove one thing the coop has too many people hired and can operate very well on the smaller staff. Way to go, union boys, you read this one so wrong.

Positive in all this Trudeau gave more money to farmers hahahahahah in ****ing more loans to help out a struggling important life-saving industry. Blah blah blah.

Canadian farmers should wake up. All the RB equipment went south to the USA with a dollar as low as the Canadian our shit is so cheap it's not even funny. American farmers have subsidies not more ****ing loans so they can scoop up good new equipment for cheap and still have money left over. We do nothing in Canada and the USA farmer profits from our stupidity up here. Happened in the 80s and 90s and now again. Wake up.

Keep safe out there as its spring and people are busy and accidents happen it's really sad.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EE465BF7-89A0-4784-88CF-3A32B0523FBC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	769510

Name:	F6C9AE4F-51C3-4B76-9E70-7233437B0FF8.jpg
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	769511

If it was all about keeping people safe would t it be playing out different.

Canadians with money look out they want you broke.

Trudeau and crew will be long gone before most figure this out.

Comment

I am certainly concerned what the province's and federal governments balance sheets look like when this is over. It would appear the federal government will add 4-5 years worth of debt in one year. The Liberal's have always talked about lowering our debt as a percentage of GDP. Well that will certainly go out the window.

Myself I am very thankful that as a farmer social distancing is part of the job. As I drive through the cows checking on the newest calves with the sun shining through my window I am can block out the craziness of the world around me and be happy for a while. Sfmr. always enjoy your rants and have a good day.

Comment

Name:	D540304B-575F-4FD2-9471-85D41C29D104.jpg
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	769512

Oh most USA corn and Manitoba corn is getting harvested. Some guys are getting it so good it looks like fall harvested the next guys fields it looks like he left half.

Winter wheat is looking good and the USA and the ground is really wet.

No poor looking stuff.

Name:	ED6E7B0F-ABF5-43D3-AD19-790C10F25300.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	769513

Comment

Trump just gave USA farmers another 9 billion.

Yea loans are way better.

Comment

Oh trump sending USA troops to monitor the Canadian boarder. Great, christa pouted and then cried. And said Nothing!

Comment

Not hearing anything about quality of crop left out over winter, expect some of it to come off as soon as conditions permit. If forecast is right that might be next week in our area. Keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                [ATTACH]5772[/ATTACH]

Oh most USA corn and Manitoba corn is getting harvested. Some guys are getting it so good it looks like fall harvested the next guys fields it looks like he left half.

Winter wheat is looking good and the USA and the ground is really wet.

No poor looking stuff.

[ATTACH]5773[/ATTACH]

Not sure what the neighbours are calling this crop on the other side of the fence. Is it 2019 spring wheat, 2019 winter wheat, 2020 spring thrash wheat, 2020 winter wheat, or a royal PIA? It’ll be awhile before Ma Nature shows it off again.

I’ve tried lecturing the critters about six feet of separation but they don’t care.

My folks got back and dad is isolating himself on the cat and mom is catching up on bookkeeping. Everyone is happy they made it back and is healthy so far. The kids are practicing math counting and feeding bales as well as learning rules of the road in the feed truck.

And the best part. Diesel is 57 cents .............. yippee 😁 Not sure to book or not?

Comment

Finally starting to melt a bit.
                  Cooler night last night.

Cleaning is so much fun with just the dog to talk to.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    Finally starting to melt a bit.
                    Cooler night last night.

Cleaning is so much fun with just the dog to talk to.
                    Is he your “quarantine companion” ?😉

Comment

Lets clarify those unemployment numbers. US with an economy more than 10 times ours had claims of 3.5M people. Canada had a million this week and 500k last week. Almost half the numbers of the US. Our totals should have been 350k for the same period.

People should know what that all means.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Lets clarify those unemployment numbers. US with an economy more than 10 times ours had claims of 3.5M people. Canada had a million this week and 500k last week. Almost half the numbers of the US. Our totals should have been 350k for the same period.

People should know what that all means.
                        Tweety please don’t freak out at us for liking one of Jazz’s posts ... 🥴.
                        Don’t like the numbers but it is a very good point.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post

Not sure what the neighbours are calling this crop on the other side of the fence. Is it 2019 spring wheat, 2019 winter wheat, 2020 spring thrash wheat, 2020 winter wheat, or a royal PIA? It’ll be awhile before Ma Nature shows it off again.

I’ve tried lecturing the critters about six feet of separation but they don’t care.

My folks got back and dad is isolating himself on the cat and mom is catching up on bookkeeping. Everyone is happy they made it back and is healthy so far. The kids are practicing math counting and feeding bales as well as learning rules of the road in the feed truck.

And the best part. Diesel is 57 cents .............. yippee 😁 Not sure to book or not?
                          We got the kids going through the house , room by room purging “stuff” . One room / area at a time . House will be spotless lol . So many things get “left aside” when busy. We were all used to running around 6 days a week with sports , school, dance .... it’s almost a mixed blessing to slow down and catch up with life .
                          Got me making a big list of stuff to do around the farm and yard for the next few months as well.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            Tweety please don’t freak out at us for liking one of Jazz’s posts ... 🥴.
                            Don’t like the numbers but it is a very good point.
                            Naw, i gave up on that.

The US strategy is, if they die, they don't collect.

Comment

Purging the wife I think is in full mode and it’s only a few days.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.