• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just need a blood test and we’ve found a cure

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just need a blood test and we’ve found a cure

I mean ozzy Osbourne bit a bats head off and he didn’t get COVID, maybe he has a cure in this blood

No offence intended need to lighten the mood getting tough for daily life here in oz even for farmers.

Was to be expected sadly.

Few more months.

Bright side here wool prices after massive drops on the rise due to ch8nese mills back working. Meat exports ok to China.

Just have to hang tight

Good to hear your largest trading partner is coming out of it. Ours is still in Egypt. The great pumpkin just won't believe the people who know something.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      I mean ozzy Osbourne bit a bats head off and he didn’t get COVID, maybe he has a cure in this blood

No offence intended need to lighten the mood getting tough for daily life here in oz even for farmers.

Was to be expected sadly.

Few more months.

Bright side here wool prices after massive drops on the rise due to ch8nese mills back working. Meat exports ok to China.

Just have to hang tight
      The best to you and your family. Farmers are farmers no matter where we live.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.