• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug for Gout in tests now

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drug for Gout in tests now

A good news story...NOT BULLSHIT...

https://nationalpost.com/news/can-a-cheap-gout-drug-slash-covid-19-deaths https://nationalpost.com/news/can-a-cheap-gout-drug-slash-covid-19-deaths

Hope it is true , I have it in the drawer.

Comment

Everything but the kitchen sink is in play. The probably of finding a cure is remote. Hopefully something will lessen effects. People will still need to be treated and could overload the system. We still have to plank the curve. Stay safe and apart.

Comment

I could it for mild gout, never bothered to...

Comment

Troy McLure, you may remember me from such telethons as “Out with gout ‘88”

Comment

Should be ready after about 4 years of mouse maze studies.

Comment

Good news and hope it works out. As for gout i never get bothered by it but does anyone know what can improve Planters Fasciitis ? That is making my days miserable!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                Good news and hope it works out. As for gout i never get bothered by it but does anyone know what can improve Planters Fasciitis ? That is making my days miserable!
                I have suffered from Plantar Fasciitis. What worked for me was a product at Popeye's called VegeGreens. A measure in water everyday fixed it rapidly. It's the equivalent of several servings of vegetables per day. The first generation of it tasted like lawn clippings. Taste is now improved. It seems to calm an over active immune system.

Hope this helps. The condition is very uncomfortable.

Comment

Thanks Brave one

I will look for that and yes it is very pain full and have me limping along like an old man!

Comment

Seldom: Get arch supports for shoes.Wear in house as well. Best boot to wear is shit Kickers Have good arch support.

Comment

i have used arch support and at the start it would really help but as time went on they just don't do it anymore.

Comment

Foot problems are the worst because you have to continue to use them even while they heal. You hurt a wrist you can try using it less or put a splint on it while it heals.

I had Plantars fasciitis for years. I got some relief from taking a naproxen or advil and having a hot bath before bed. It helps relieve the swelling around the injury from a day's use.

I also wear vox socks, which are basically socks with extra support in different parts of the foot.

Those worked for me, hope they help you.
                        Last edited by LEP; Mar 26, 2020, 09:12.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post

Shockwave therapy and a stretch exercise worked for mine. Also wore an "tension sock" for awhile.
                          Good luck, hope you find some relief.

Comment

So we were talking about plantar fasciitis and watched this episode of Mobile MD. It discusses it later in the episode. About 15 to 16 minutes in.

https://www.citytv.com/saskatchewan/shows/mobile-md/?video=6135837340001

Comment

Thanks for all the advice with foot pain and sorry for high jacking a post about gout drugs.

I should have started a separate thread about Plantars fasciitis. The talk of gout got me thinking of foot pain.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...