• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Master of Fake News

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Master of Fake News

"(PHOENIX) — A Phoenix-area man has died and his wife was in critical condition after the couple took chloroquine phosphate, an additive used to clean fish tanks that is also found in an anti-malaria medication that’s been touted by President Donald Trump as a treatment for COVID-19."

Donald Trump: (46:05)
    Such a lovely question. Look, it may work, and it may not work. I agree with the doctor, what he said. May work, may not work. I feel good about it. That’s all it is. Just a feeling. I’m a smart guy. I feel good about it. We’re going to see.

Very sad to hear people putting so much faith in Trump the Master of Fake News.

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Are you fing nuts? Trump said hydroxychloroquine which is being used in a hundreds plus patient trial in NYC and elsewhere.

And it works. Its the cure to this virus and Trump had to find it, never heard that weasel from the FDA mention it before.

Comment

"(PHOENIX) — A Phoenix-area man has died and his wife was in critical condition after the couple took chloroquine phosphate, an additive used to clean fish tanks that is also found in an anti-malaria medication that’s been touted by President Donald Trump as a treatment for COVID-19."

Such a lovely question. Look, it may work, and it may not work. I agree with the doctor, what he said. May work, may not work. I feel good about it. That’s all it is. Just a feeling. I’m a smart guy. I feel good about it. We’re going to see.

They were victims of TDS. It is sad when delusion is treated as reality. Rising to almost 50000 cases but it will get better soon.

Comment

They took fish tank cleaner guess natural selection getting some people idiots!

Comment

It's not trumps fault people are stupid.....

Although there are guys that will defend the saskparty and conservatives to their death as well? ??????

Comment

Ya loosing faith in Sask party but is wexit going to solve anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
              Ya loosing faith in Sask party but is wexit going to solve anything?
              Might wake the saskparty MLAS up a little...
              Those are pretty comfortable wages to not represent farmers....

Comment

At least two Nigerians are in hospital after being poisoned by an unproven drug that U.S. President Donald Trump is touting as a possible cure for the novel coronavirus.
                Nigerian health authorities are rushing to clamp down on a wave of unauthorized use of hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malarial drug that Mr. Trump is promoting as a treatment for COVID-19.
                This weekend, Mr. Trump continued to praise the drug, tweeting on Saturday that it had “a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine.” He also lauded it at several press conferences last week.
                But the safety and effectiveness of the drug, and a related drug known as chloroquine, is unproven for use against the coronavirus. Chloroquine is known to be dangerous if used without medical supervision....
                https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-at-least-two-cases-of-chloroquine-poisoning-in-nigeria-after-trump/?fbclid=IwAR3HRzyVrq8pJrgiHw0BKAf6y_JRnU7a-tzkVSJddi-XGSlIh6W98o***fU https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-at-least-two-cases-of-chloroquine-poisoning-in-nigeria-after-trump/?fbclid=IwAR3HRzyVrq8pJrgiHw0BKAf6y_JRnU7a-tzkVSJddi-XGSlIh6W98o***fU

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                  It's not trumps fault people are stupid.....

Although there are guys that will defend the saskparty and conservatives to their death as well? ??????
                  You mean it's not the people's fault Trump is stupid.

Comment

Sounds like another candidate for a Darwin award. Chuck nominated another one a while back too.
                    I fail to see how these news stories are relevant to a commodity marketing forum for agriculture though?
                    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Mar 24, 2020, 10:10.

Comment

Too bad Trump cant find a vaccine for TDS.

There are literally hundreds of doctors and experts and exponential curve eggheads on tv all day and night and not a single one identified this drug as a potential candidate until Trump highlighted it. Now its about to save hundreds in NYC. Its aready saved a handful of people all over the US and other countries including a couple actors.

And you guys are going to blame trump for some people experimenting on their own. Just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Are you fing nuts? Trump said hydroxychloroquine which is being used in a hundreds plus patient trial in NYC and elsewhere.

And it works. Its the cure to this virus and Trump had to find it, never heard that weasel from the FDA mention it before.
                        fu king details again forage , always interfere, lol

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Too bad Trump cant find a vaccine for TDS.

There are literally hundreds of doctors and experts and exponential curve eggheads on tv all day and night and not a single one identified this drug as a potential candidate until Trump highlighted it. Now its about to save hundreds in NYC. Its aready saved a handful of people all over the US and other countries including a couple actors.

And you guys are going to blame trump for some people experimenting on their own. Just wow.
                          Yes Trump is a mad scientist and deserves all the credit.

Comment

UPdate this AM:
                            At least three people in Nigeria have also died from chloroquine overdoses since Trump’s initial statement about it, according to that country’s health officials. They’re now urging their citizens not to use the drug as a preventive measure for COVID-19.

Comment

...perfectly illustrates two movies one screen reality

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.