• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Master of Fake News

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People die of lots of prescribed drugs. If you goto your cabinet and eat the whole bottle of almost any label, I will bet you are adversely affected, you may even die. People experimenting with pool cleaners and unprescribed doses doesn’t necessarily equate to, “Trump Killed Him”. Wake up leftist bobbleheads.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
      UPdate this AM:
      At least three people in Nigeria have also died from chloroquine overdoses since Trump’s initial statement about it, according to that country’s health officials. They’re now urging their citizens not to use the drug as a preventive measure for COVID-19.
      It makes complete sense that Trump is responsible for these deaths in NIGERIA. FFS.

#graspingatstraws.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        Yes Trump is a mad scientist and deserves all the credit.
        All that will be left to do after this is all over is find a spot on Mt Rushmore.

Comment

Where did Trump ever tell anyone to take this stuff... he basically said it may work but it may not, I don’t know, maybe I am right, I have been right a lot and from that statement you go ingest what amounts to be pool cleaner?

Good lord people, calm down and think...

As for Trudeau - I suggest we all take note of what that slippery, dishonest individual is doing to this country.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Are you fing nuts? Trump said hydroxychloroquine which is being used in a hundreds plus patient trial in NYC and elsewhere.

And it works. Its the cure to this virus and Trump had to find it, never heard that weasel from the FDA mention it before.
            And yet real Doctors say there is no evidence CQ or HCQ works - it might, or it might cause more problems then not using it given its incredible toxicity. This disease is supercharging the idiots to come out from under the rocks.

A new drug on a new disease needs proper trials. Take the time and read some real science, not listening to any complete idiot who says it works.

There are 69 other drugs being tested, same status. One is Haloperidol that Dr Jazz Hands already takes for schizophrenia.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/danvergano/chloroquine-dangers-coronavirus https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/danvergano/chloroquine-dangers-coronavirus

Comment

The moral of the story politicians should stick to politics and scientists to science. Don't suggest there is a cure when there isn't any proof. Ignorance can be fatal.

Comment

He Should NOT be allowed to SPEAK at these conferences. He Needs an audience since his Rally’s have been cancelled. These conferences are his platform to spew Bull Shit. The Experts should have their OWN News conferences without this Windbag spreading Misinformation

Comment

You three are going to look pretty silly in about 2 months time. Deaths in Italy are dropping now, didnt you guys call for 400M deaths? Wont even cross the annual worldwide deaths from regular flu.

US will totally blunt their totals and wont even come close to Italys numbers, this drug will be shown to be the standard course of care for this disease by next week while other antivirals get tested and added in. A vaccine wont even be necessary.

But on the bright side, CNN might still be around after.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    The moral of the story politicians should stick to politics and scientists to science. Don't suggest there is a cure when there isn't any proof. Ignorance can be fatal.
                    ...the moral of the story is orange man bad....

Comment

You three are going to look pretty silly in about 2 months time. Deaths in Italy are dropping now, didnt you guys call for 400M deaths? Wont even cross the annual worldwide deaths from regular flu.

US will totally blunt their totals and wont even come close to Italys numbers, this drug will be shown to be the standard course of care for this disease by next week while other antivirals get tested and added in. A vaccine wont even be necessary.

Yes Hydroxycloroquine has Potential to be used In Conjunction with others Because If used on its own it will create resistance. And although Donny has a Really good feeling about this drug ,STEP aside and LET the Scientists talk

Comment

The death toll from an outbreak of coronavirus in Italy has grown by 743 to 6,820, the head of the Civil Protection Agency said on Tuesday, reversing a decline in fatalities seen over the last two days. On Monday 602 people died. That followed 650 deaths on Sunday and 793 on Saturday — the highest daily figure since the contagion came to light on Feb. 21.

(REUTERS - 11:19 am MAR 24, 2020)

Comment

This thread sounds like my ex wives.

Comment

I would be happy to look silly rather than the alternative.

Comment

More idiot speak. But LWeber, really?

Italy yesterday 600, today already 743. Your math even sucks. They are finding lots of dead bodies in apartments that had no chance to even get to hospitals.

Your complete lack of any sort of human compassion and decency is astounding. You obviously have no one in your life.
                              Last edited by tweety; Mar 24, 2020, 12:56.

Comment

[QUOTE=RTK;445473]Where did Trump ever tell anyone to take this stuff... he basically said it may work but it may not, I don’t know, maybe I am right, I have been right a lot and from that statement you go ingest what amounts to be pool cleaner?

Good lord people, calm down and think...

”As for Trudeau - I suggest we all take note of what that slippery, dishonest individual is doing to this country.[/ for Trudeau - I suggest we all take note of what that slippery, dishonest individual is doing to this country”

Agreed. That sinister piece of crap is always working to destroy Canada. Its the strangest thing I have ever seen.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...