• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ritchie Bros Auction

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ritchie Bros Auction

Anybody watching?

Which do you mean?
    I think every dealer in Western Canada will be watching from the edge of their seats the first few sales. I'll be watching Stoon closely

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88
      The big Rouleau sale is on Wednesday.

I’m thinking a lot of buyers will be involved with our weak $.
      Rouleau is Tuesday...

Agreed, lots will head south.

Comment

What a gold mine, that mumbo-jumbo, especially since on-line bidding. Gravy Train

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
          Rouleau is Tuesday...

Agreed, lots will head south.
          Excuse my fake news.

I’m thinking $1.40 CDN will be sending a lot of iron to Montana and the Dakotas.
          Going by the SF3 winter wheat and unharvested corn crop report they will be dealing with muddy conditions.

Comment

I don't think the inconvenience of internet bidding fees has affected bidding at all.

Comment

Ya guys are not shy about spending $$$ .
              Maybe some are spending the FCC/advance $$ before it comes?
              Lots of people unable to get logged on or repeatedly getting disconnected.
              They have had obvious problems a few times and even shut own for a couple minutes and rebooted the system.
              Lots of pissed off people but it does not seem to be hurting prices.

Comment

It's pretty clear that a lot of the soon to be US$100B MFP is being spent up here in Canada, sure there are a few Canadian farmers spending there new fcc or cgca money...lol

Comment

Nobody concerned about coronavirus. Full spend....

Comment

I would say prices are amazingly strong. Might have to watch for these items coming up at another later consignment auction. Klause mentioned this a couple years ago about items selling at one consignment auction then miraculously showing up 6 months later at another.

I bought a small earthmover in Saskatoon. After Klause's comments I checked and it was sold at a sale in Brandon a few months earlier. It was advertised with the same pictures. Hmmm.

Comment

Strong sale

Comment

59.000 viewing the sale this afternoon!

Can't be many that are not watching.

Comment

59,000 is probably the 4 sales in total, 1 in England, 1 in Regina, 2 in USA.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                            59.000 viewing the sale this afternoon!

Can't be many that are not watching.
                            I’m not watching. Don’t have any money so that makes it easy. Not interested in talking to FCC or the CCGA about any “free” money either. Cattle prices have bounced back a little this week though............... nah I better keep my hands in my pocket or finger off the mouse.

Comment

Farmers are like gophers in the spring..........Not too smart.

Very high sale

Iceman

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.