• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau short of breath

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau short of breath

Listening to Trudeau this morning. After two words he is sucking air. The mic is picking it up. Is it me or is something not right there. Farmers get another f’n loan from Fcc.

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
    Listening to Trudeau this morning. After two words he is sucking air. The mic is picking it up. Is it me or is something not right there. Farmers get another f’n loan from Fcc.
    I don’t need to hear him suck air to know somethings not right there. Old be just me? Lol

Comment

He has been talking like that for years.....he is trying to remember his scripted lines....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        He has been talking like that for years.....he is trying to remember his scripted lines....
        He is short of knowledge on who actually is paying the bills in this country. That is for sure!

Comment

isnt it time we have a french press conference and english one separately? Once they start switching back and forth, i lose interest and switch the channel. Bobo might as well stick with 100% french. Everything in Canada takes twice as long. Oh well, back to CNN and Fox to see what trump has to say.

Comment

He likely has been trying hard not to stutter like he does every time as he's talks condescendingly and lying to us

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
              isnt it time we have a french press conference and english one separately? Once they start switching back and forth, i lose interest and switch the channel. Bobo might as well stick with 100% french. Everything in Canada takes twice as long. Oh well, back to CNN and Fox to see what trump has to say.
              No kidding, everything written and spoken in Canada, part of it is not understood by a majority! What a WASTE of time, energy, paper, data on websites!
              Agree say it in two press conferences, a-holes, see how much each has audience, and f*ck the low numbered one! I dare you!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...