• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask highway weights

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask highway weights

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/business/transportation-and-road-construction/information-for-truckers-and-commercial-trucking-companies/regulations-and-road-restrictions

Can someone help me regarding which highways are 63,500kg vs 62,500kg, I am having trouble understanding what is being called Primary.

Also someone explain are majority of trucks on the road overloaded at 62,500 on 11R24.5/22.5 front tires?

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
      Also someone explain are majority of trucks on the road overloaded at 62,500 on 11R24.5/22.5 front tires?
      5500kg on the steer axle for that tire size.

Comment

63,500 KG highways or portions of:

Click image for larger version

Name:	63,500 KG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	769468

Comment

There could be an exception, so double check the list but I think all seasonal primary weight designated roads (9 month) are max 62,500 during primary season and back off to secondary weights for the 3 month spring period which runs from either March 15-June 15 or April 1-June 30

Comment

Also, weight restriction orders must be observed.
            The 15 km rule is not applicable during weight restriction season.
            Also where the 15 km rule is applicable maximum weight is 62,500 even if the destination is on a 63,500 road
            Make sure this is right for your own satisfaction. Not responsible for any tickets

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...