• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cattle board

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cattle board

nearly back to the Sept/19 low which was a 9 year low event

Comment

Can always eat 'em. Or milk 'em if you can catch one

Walking in High Cotton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhsbhbnKoR0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhsbhbnKoR0

Wall Street Fell?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHdXQAQHjd8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHdXQAQHjd8

Comment

Another causality of the beer flu..........

I’m glad we got 10 months till anything substantial has to leave here. Hopefully this pandemonium........ I mean pandemic will be sorted out by then and some sanity can return to society. I hope there’s not much suffering (economic and physical) in the mean time.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
          Another causality of the beer flu..........

I’m glad we got 10 months till anything substantial has to leave here. Hopefully this pandemonium........ I mean pandemic will be sorted out by then and some sanity can return to society. I hope there’s not much suffering (economic and physical) in the mean time.
          Yes. I have some grain left to market that may have to wait for awhile. I am making plans so that there will be no situations for pressured selling for cashflow.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
            Yes. I have some grain left to market that may have to wait for awhile. I am making plans so that there will be no situations for pressured selling for cashflow.
            Lots of feed barley in the bins here too. Worst case it becomes cow chow next winter instead of cash in the next few months. Flexibility is a lifesaver at times like this.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
              Lots of feed barley in the bins here too. Worst case it becomes cow chow next winter instead of cash in the next few months. Flexibility is a lifesaver at times like this.
              No barley to be had in south west sask. brokers are calling Huts are calling durum a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
                No barley to be had in south west sask. brokers are calling Huts are calling durum a different story.
                Glad to hear, got a bunch of spring thrashing that I'm sure hoping is saleable!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
                  Lethbridge barley is quoted at 220-233 a tonne. What are you hearing in your area?

Comment

Ditto here barley on the move thinkback up to 280/90 mark. Meat getting hoarded now at supermarkets

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                      Lethbridge barley is quoted at 220-233 a tonne. What are you hearing in your area?
                      Edmonton barley is $190-$200 at the bin currently. The buyers are figuring the glut of spring thrash will drop the price. Any crop left out here was picked over by the deer, elk, geese, and after getting three feet of snow I imagine the mice think they found paradise. I see pictures of guys down south out combining but that’s a long ways off here with drifts covering silage bales yet.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                        Ditto here barley on the move thinkback up to 280/90 mark. Meat getting hoarded now at supermarkets
                        Meat, TP, and any disinfectant is gone or close to it around here. There was lineups at Costco two hours before they opened this morning. Craziness

Comment

$210 it was a week ago.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...