• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Fatality In U.S from Corona Virus

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Fatality In U.S from Corona Virus

S##t getting real with first fatality in Washington State. Maybe Trump will take it more seriously now.
    Last edited by agstar77; Feb 29, 2020, 15:51. Reason: error in spelling

Wow agin with the trump thing. Your group this useless Democrats took this situation and politicized it. Trump put mike in charge and that’s what leaders do. Let’s look at skippy for once and hope the situation will just go away.

Trudeau is the cancer quit looking over the boarder.

Comment

Some stories of a high school student who hadn't been counted as infected.

No travel.

EDIT

They do have problems with a high school nearby but the death comes from a nursing home.

More there with probable infection, some in intensive care.

Won't be good for market
      Last edited by shtferbrains; Feb 29, 2020, 17:40.

Comment

More travel restrictions . How the U.S. deals with this is relevant to us. Apparently their test kits have problems and they have not been testing as many as they should have.

Comment

As for Pence, check out how he dealt with HIV in his home state when he was Govenor. His actions were responsible for more deaths.

Comment

How is Canada dealing with this ?

Comment

The liberals are hoping it will go away.

Supporters are blaming the USA president.

Comment

Good god agstar, I think you should stop worrying about the virus and get some treatment in another area.

Your TDS has burst the dam.

Our PM is skiiing today and yesterday and off for all of next week with no house sitting or any media appearances. Get some perspective.

Comment

Trudeau exemplifies the phrase “Fidel while Rome burns”
                  I thought that was what Tom was actually going to refer to in that one post lol

Comment

I tried to buy hand sanitizer in Regina. Surprisingly difficult to find.

Comment

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/u-s-ups-travel-restrictions-as-trump-says-more-cases-likely-1.4833308

And where Justine again ???

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                        How is Canada dealing with this ?
                        By telling people to have two weeks of food and ample supplies of face masks, sanitizer and ass wipe.

Oh and no close contact with others. There goes the birth rate!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Good god agstar, I think you should stop worrying about the virus and get some treatment in another area.

Your TDS has burst the dam.

Our PM is skiiing today and yesterday and off for all of next week with no house sitting or any media appearances. Get some perspective.
                          Gotta relieve a little stress from the divorce proceedings...

Comment

I am still waiting for the inevitable link of the virus to climate change and trump. That ought to scare a lot of people.

Comment

sumdumguy
                              FEB 29, 2020 | 14:38 10
                              I tried to buy hand sanitizer in Regina. Surprisingly difficult to find.

Just need an old mustard bottle full of gasoline The old leaded stuf is probably best, nobody will come near you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...