• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big USA headlines Huawei and GMC

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big USA headlines Huawei and GMC

So skippy is doing such a wonderful job he tells me every day. Follow him on Twitter it’s like he lives in a bubble with his tweets.

But this morning the USA gov has decided to not use Huawei and will add 2.1 billion to help its own get there.

Plus unifor did such a great job with GMC in Ontario and the Trudeau liberals drove gmc to close its factory laying off a huge number of Canadians.

GMC today announces it’s adding 1200 plus jobs in the USA today.

Yep the USA is failing and canada is growing.

**** I laugh every morning.

Wake up canada.

Canadian dollar is going the way of the peso for sure.

Once the real economic data starts to come to light it could drop dramatically. Blockades cause delays and then shortages and finally business goes elsewhere. The USA wants business and some will move.

We lost all investment because who would want the shit show regulations and hoops that Trudeau has put in place.

By the fall of 2020 we won’t recognize our country any more. I really feel it’s a set up to become a UN state not just a UN seat but total UN control.

Comment

Chrysler-Fiat is laying off 1500 in Windsor.

Skippy seems more interested in charging people an unconstitutional carbon tax.

Comment

Where is Justin???? Crisis time in Canada and he needs personal time????

Doesn't the rest of the team start to question his no show attitude towards running the country????

I can understand the hereditary chiefs anger ...they ask for a meeting and the phucking guy ignores them....then goes and meets with CEOs of the railways....

Send his ministers to meet with the chiefs...so basically just make an appointment for Trudeau...

And the liberals can't do this themselves...it appears that Nathan Cullen is doing the heavy lifting...

Comment

Yea it’s from the handlers play book with Justin.

An actor needs to rehearse and on personal days the idiot Trudeau is doing just that.

Then when he returns he smiles and recites his lines.

Just like a big boy.

This is a UN led shit show.

Wake up 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚.

Comment

My father told me all my life, “there will be a revolution in Canada”. The other day I saw it in print. Who’d of thunk that in the land of great riches and peace we will have despotically deliberately delivered hatred. That hatred is congratulated by masses - some even lurking in the chastised regions. Un-Real!

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              Yea it’s from the handlers play book with Justin.

An actor needs to rehearse and on personal days the idiot Trudeau is doing just that.

Then when he returns he smiles and recites his lines.

Just like a big boy.

This is a UN led shit show.

Wake up 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚.
              All the liberal's answers are rehearsed.....they don't have a thought in their heads....all scripted answers...

If the question changes ...they can't answer

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Where is Justin???? Crisis time in Canada and he needs personal time????

Doesn't the rest of the team start to question his no show attitude towards running the country????

I can understand the hereditary chiefs anger ...they ask for a meeting and the phucking guy ignores them....then goes and meets with CEOs of the railways....

Send his ministers to meet with the chiefs...so basically just make an appointment for Trudeau...

And the liberals can't do this themselves...it appears that Nathan Cullen is doing the heavy lifting...
                Sending Carolyn Bennett is a real insult to the chiefs, i feel sorry for them. Cullen looks pretty good

Comment

All the liberal's answers are rehearsed.....they don't have a thought in their heads....all scripted answers...

If the question changes ...they can't answer
                  You just described the global warming zealots on Agriville, specifically Chuck. Just keep repeating the same scripted answers over and over, As soon as a question goes off script, he can't answer.
                  Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 29, 2020, 09:46.

Comment

Well that's what I keep thinking, but it hasn't happened yet and doesn't look like it's going to decline much even with all this oil and gas turmoil. Our dollar, with this leadership and our destroyed economy, no law and order, zero ability to get infrastructure done because of indian or climate groups should really be worthless. Who would want to do business here, really?

Comment

Well that's what I keep thinking, but it hasn't happened yet and doesn't look like it's going to decline much even with all this oil and gas turmoil. Our dollar, with this leadership and our destroyed economy, no law and order, zero ability to get infrastructure done because of indian or climate groups should really be worthless. Who would want to do business here, really?

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                        The cad $ is worthless !

Price out a new John-Deere tractor, sprayer and combine in canada !
                        Just purchase the decals and stick them over top...

Equipment use to last longer than a year...guys are sending 2019 equipment to the RBA sale at Rouleau ...so they can have new decals ....someone is going to be taking a shitkicking....

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                          SK, the bank of Canada is supporting it. They wont be able to much longer. Once rates are cut and the real investment numbers come through, it will drop below 70c, probably for good.

That supports commodities but unfortunately all of our parts and equipment are not made here anymore.

Canada has a two fold problem with foreign investment. Not only will someone have to try and lure it back here but they will have to convince it to leave the US (where most of it comes from) and bring that cash here. That's going to be impossible with the debt and demographic problems we face along with our internal strife.

Even if some grand peacemaker is elected to reset everything, east-west, Quebec, AB, indigenous, that might take a decade and still not work out. There are 600 native bands and thy cant even tell who is chief and who is not. They don't even know where their territories are. In the meantime most of Canada is aging into obscurity like the Maritimes already did.

I think we missed it. The best solution right now might be for SK Ab to rip off the bandaid and go with the US. I don't see how this gets put back in the bottle and without economic development forging ahead, we are all slowly losing our standard of living.

Comment

Only solution to STUPID prices is DON"T buy/rent/lease...cut demand, companies will get the message

Comment

Just purchase the decals and stick them over top...

Equipment use to last longer than a year...guys are sending 2019 equipment to the RBA sale at Rouleau ...so they can have new decals ....someone is going to be taking a shitkicking....
                              I have it on good authority that the 2019 Deere equipment at Rouleau is not there by choice.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...