• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AgraCity Crop & Nutrition Questions and Answers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AgraCity Crop & Nutrition Questions and Answers

My name is Randy Ellis and I work for AgraCity. The purpose of this thread is to answer any questions you may have. I will be monitoring this site and will respond. I look forward to our discussion.

We’ve used FNA products for quite a few years and have been generally happy with the products.

However things haven’t really improved though.. it seems like you guys are always sending out “the best price of the year” texts/emails which is annoying. Have one or two big sales (October / crop production for example).

Also, the timeliness of delivery is substandard. I’ve purchased crop inputs during the winter months for promised delivery prior to herbicide season and the product didn’t come till mid July. Hard to be happy with service like that.

Comment

We have had some delivery issues in the past but it has been a focus of improvement for us. We have dedicated significant improvements in our logistics and to date we are ahead in our deliveries.

We are sending out a more focussed messaging in our texts in the last few weeks. We market products throughout the year but are really encouraging producers to make decisions earlier to assist in improving our logistics and for the customer to get the right product at the best price possible.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.