That Boy must be taken out!

Commodity Marketing

Tools

That Boy must be taken out!

SASKFARMER's Avatar Feb 26, 2020 | 08:04 1 Well maybe things are starting to change in canada. I have a good friend down here in Florida who is a staunch liberal voter from Newfoundland. His dislike of Harper was as bad as mine for Trudeau.

But this morning on our dog walk he chirps up that canada is turning into a real shit storm with the blockades and division.

Then he says the boy has to be taken out.

Wow I just about shit myself.

He is worried about canada as division is running rampant.

It’s hurting all Canadians now. It’s Canadians vs the environmental zealots.

He said a lot back home are questioning that maybe Trudeau and company weren’t ready and have no clue.

My Ontario friends out of the gta are sick of Trudeau.

One media guy I text back and forth with still thinks canada isn’t ready for a election.

I said maybe not today but Canadians are waking up.

Come on NDP/block/green/conservatives let’s get that non confidence vote and crash the liberals before the budget.

Name:  BF7A9C47-070A-4034-9CA2-D7DF82A8483E.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  12.9 KB Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Feb 26, 2020 | 08:08 2 Last night during the emergency debate the MP from Lethbridge called the PM ...ignorant and selfish...she had to withdraw the words....

But Trudeau is Ignorant and selfish... Reply With Quote

• Feb 26, 2020 | 08:15 3 Who would want to be running Canada in his place? I bet all the CPC are glad he is in there for this tire fire.

Have to wait a little longer. The economy has to take it and more protests to set it all right. Let him squirm for a while. Maybe someone else will come out of the woodwork to try to run for the leadership because our current choices arent that great. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Feb 26, 2020 | 08:23 4 Scheer is actually doing better on his way out than when he was actually in charge....

The conservatives can't force an election without a leader even if they are polling higher than Trudeau without one... Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER's Avatar Feb 26, 2020 | 08:25 5 I said since day one he will have a nervous breakdown and step down trying to go out with class. Mental disorders run in his family his mother had issues. No big deal but at least he would be gone. The great northern perogie won’t work either. Reply With Quote
    Feb 26, 2020 | 08:26 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    Scheer is actually doing better on his way out than when he was actually in charge....
    The media is too busy reporting on real news to direct all their propaganda to slam him everyday. The last election cycle was a pretty quiet time in the world compared to now. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Feb 26, 2020 | 08:27 7 Can or could Sher say screw it am staying? Reply With Quote
    Feb 26, 2020 | 08:28 8 There is no turning this country around. We need to split. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Feb 26, 2020 | 08:38 9 I read some interesting outlooks this morning. In a CBC article Laura Lau who helps manage $2 billion in assets for Brompton Corp. in Toronto said:"They did everything the federal government asked them to do and it still wasn't good enough. So the question is, what is good enough? The political risk is just too high for these companies." So here is the deal companies meet all the requirements and in the end it still comes down to a political decision, one hell of a mess and yes Trudeau has to go. The question is where will our economy and our debt be when Canadians finally wake up?!?! Reply With Quote

• Feb 26, 2020 | 08:52 10 Canadians won’t wake up. I think there is an unshakeable liberal support base. Climate crisis news and panic has been winning. Far too many brainwashed into thinking carbon is a pollutant. Into thinking that we need to “act” to prevent some crisis looming, and soon. Kids are indoctrinated in school. About climate crisis bs and Indian revisionist history. To the point that we have tipped and there is no turning back.

We need to split. We are at least two different nations trying to be united in this domain. Impossible! Reply With Quote
    Feb 26, 2020 | 08:59 11 Question.....

Can anyone identify where we went wrong in the last 150 years?????

I have a couple ideas but if I suggested them it might considered offensive to some...those thought I say in my house when only my wife is around...the kids don't hear it because they have to come to their own conclusions... Reply With Quote
    Feb 26, 2020 | 09:02 12 Ideally I would like to see Quebec leave, the liberals would suffer a huge body blow and the west would have more clout in the decision's being made throughout Canada.

A Canada with even distribution of power through out . . . . .

I feel the blasphemy police will be on their way to my house shortly. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Feb 26, 2020 | 09:14 13
    Quote Originally Posted by rumrocks View Post
    Ideally I would like to see Quebec leave, the liberals would suffer a huge body blow and the west would have more clout in the decision's being made throughout Canada.

I feel the blasphemy police will be on their way to my house shortly.
    those freeloading pricks aren't going anywhere Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• blackpowder's Avatar Feb 26, 2020 | 09:15 14 Can anyone identify where we went wrong in the last 150 years?????

Won the War of 1812
    Treated Quebec like a colony
    Treated aboriginals like children.
    Kept the monarchy
    Copied the wrong legislative.
    Elected Pierre Trudeau Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Feb 26, 2020 | 09:24 15
    Quote Originally Posted by rumrocks View Post

...and an elected senate. Reply With Quote

• Feb 26, 2020 | 09:41 16
    Question.....

I have a couple ideas but if I suggested them it might considered offensive to some...those thought I say in my house when only my wife is around...the kids don't hear it because they have to come to their own conclusions...
    I know exactly what has gone wrong and it is not even a theory. It is fact. But I too know it would be met with ridicule and scorn, so for now, I’ll keep it to myself. I know it would not be easily corrected. In fact, impossible without divine intervention.

My eleven year old knows it, because it is common sense. But we adults, well most of us, are in denial. That is how sad our moral state is. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• Feb 26, 2020 | 10:30 17 The second coming? Reply With Quote
    Feb 26, 2020 | 10:30 18
    Quote Originally Posted by littledoggie View Post
    ...and an elected senate.
    This is very important.
    USA has this level of government correct with 2 elected senators per state. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• fjlip's Avatar Feb 26, 2020 | 12:12 19 If Chretien had ELIMINATED the Indian Act...could be a different Canada now...we can speak freely of history, right? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• SASKFARMER's Avatar Feb 26, 2020 | 18:22 20 Watching tonight’s news and reading the thugs are getting more brave and Trudeau does nothing. Soon anarchy will start to show its ugly face. Throw in a deadly disease and wow you can’t write a move script for this. Be safe things are going to get real. Liberals created a monster that no one can put back into the box. Reply With Quote

• Feb 26, 2020 | 19:10 21
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post

Won the War of 1812
    Treated Quebec like a colony
    Treated aboriginals like children.
    Kept the monarchy
    Copied the wrong legislative.
    Elected Pierre Trudeau
    Building the transcontinental railway. The west would be part of the US without it. Reply With Quote
    Feb 28, 2020 | 09:58 22
    Question.....

I have a couple ideas but if I suggested them it might considered offensive to some...those thought I say in my house when only my wife is around...the kids don't hear it because they have to come to their own conclusions...
    We started to go off the rails in the 60's with the birth of the ability to mass market an idea if you had the money. We were sold on the idea of "Get Big or Go Broke" - Be Efficient! Take out the fences and haul the feed in and manure out! Learn what the word erosion means but dont worry, the government will solve that problem with Farm Land Health checkups and Environmental Farm Plans. Feed the world because there will be 20 billion of us in a few years! Don't worry about how the starving will pay for the food - Somebody in the government is looking after that part! Adopt technology and precision as fast as you can because the economy will benefit from more people farming the farmer than there are farmers!

In short we were sold on the Moron theory of progress through slick marketing focused on more of everything except rural communities and the people that make them tick. Reply With Quote
    Feb 28, 2020 | 10:14 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerjim1 View Post
    We started to go off the rails in the 60's with the birth of the ability to mass market an idea if you had the money. We were sold on the idea of "Get Big or Go Broke" - Be Efficient! Take out the fences and haul the feed in and manure out! Learn what the word erosion means but dont worry, the government will solve that problem with Farm Land Health checkups and Environmental Farm Plans. Feed the world because there will be 20 billion of us in a few years! Don't worry about how the starving will pay for the food - Somebody in the government is looking after that part! Adopt technology and precision as fast as you can because the economy will benefit from more people farming the farmer than there are farmers!

In short we were sold on the Moron theory of progress through slick marketing focused on more of everything except rural communities and the people that make them tick.
    I will summarize it like this from an SNL skit about changing currencies at a bank...

" we lose on every transaction ...but make it up on volume " Reply With Quote