Which one is the leader, which one is the...

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Which one is the leader, which one is the...

Feb 24, 2020 | 19:40 1 Contrast

Name:  Justin-Trudeau-India-866x487.jpg
Views: 832
Size:  82.4 KB

Name:  President-Donald-Trump-Taj-Mahal-900x506.jpg
Views: 836
Size:  69.0 KB Reply With Quote

  • Feb 24, 2020 | 20:40 2 T-ball vs Major League Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Feb 24, 2020 | 20:50 3 Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Feb 24, 2020 | 21:39 4 F-me. He has a son. Version 3.0 is possible in 25-30 years. Reply With Quote
    Feb 24, 2020 | 21:50 5
    Quote Originally Posted by flea beetle View Post
    F-me. He has a son. Version 3.0 is possible in 25-30 years.
    By then fairly good chance both myself and this country will both be dead. Reply With Quote
    Feb 25, 2020 | 07:30 6 Looks like Kenney likes dress up too.

    Name:  kenney.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  88.0 KB Reply With Quote
    Feb 25, 2020 | 07:38 7 Kenney put a tea towel on his head....for a photo...

    Think what that photo op of Trudeau cost the taxpayer....change of clothes... drive out. .drive back ...full security....

    Some people don't get it. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Feb 25, 2020 | 07:42 8 I am sure the former Harper Minister for Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism paid for his own trip and security while he was in India. Reply With Quote
    Feb 25, 2020 | 07:45 9
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    I am sure the former Harper Minister for Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism paid for his own trip and security while he was in India.
    You really don't get it...

    Trudeau took a day off and phucked around looking stupid while losing Canadian farmers markets in the process....

    One photo of Kenney wearing a tea towel isn't really comparable is it? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Feb 25, 2020 | 07:51 10 So India has tariffs on pules imports because of Trudeau? hahahaah You really don't get it!

    The tariffs were put on to increase prices for farmers in India. India has its own domestic issues to worry about. The tariffs apply to other exporters besides Canada. But don't let the facts get in the way.

    And keep blaming Trudeau if it makes you feel better.

    And Trump says tariffs are a good thing and the best way to win a trade war. Trump is leading the world away from free trade to more protectionism. But he is still great!
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 25, 2020 at 07:54.
    Reply With Quote
    Feb 25, 2020 | 07:56 11
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    So India has tariffs on pules imports because of Trudeau? hahahaah You really don't get it!

    The tariffs were put on to increase prices for farmers in India. India has its own domestic issues to worry about. The tariffs apply to other exporters besides Canada. But don't let the facts get in the way.

    And keep blaming Trudeau if it makes you feel better.
    Trudeau said he would address the issue...he did nothing of the sort...

    You can't give him a passing grade just because....the purpose of that trip was to help on trade relations....and find a path forward...

    Why did he bother going to India then...other than a free holiday to act stupid.... Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Feb 25, 2020 | 07:58 12 Domestic politics is more import in India than worrying about trade with Canada. Have other exporters been able to get the tariffs removed? Reply With Quote
    Feb 25, 2020 | 08:03 13 Let's compare how trump does in India....


    It might be a disaster too...but let's see what kind of stupidity he does... Reply With Quote
    Feb 25, 2020 | 08:06 14 I am Not a fan of Trudeau either BUT Conservative pundits who claim he lost markets in India is Bullshit

    Every country had tariffs put on Pulse Import. Ours were 33% the U.S had 55%
    That’s why there were rumours of American Pulse’s coming up here and then Being sold to India
    Last edited by mustardman; Feb 25, 2020 at 08:11.
    Reply With Quote
    Feb 25, 2020 | 08:15 15
    Quote Originally Posted by mustardman View Post
    I am Not a fan of Trudeau either BUT Conservative pundits who claim he lost markets in India is Bullshit

    Every country had tariffs put on Pulse Import. Ours were 33% the U.S had 55%
    That’s why there were rumours of American Pulse’s coming up here and then Being sold to India
    Yes true Mustardman....but part of Trudeau's job is to better the relations with our trading partners...he has been in power for 5 years now...Trudeau deferring to the Harper excuse is getting old...

    And Trudeau saying " ....what conservatives don't understand..." is getting insulting when a large percentage of the population of the voters identify as conservatives...
    Last edited by bucket; Feb 25, 2020 at 08:18.
    Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Feb 25, 2020 | 08:59 16 Surprise no one posts Trump waving his magic sword with the Saudis. I would not hold him up as shining example of a leader. Reply With Quote
    Feb 25, 2020 | 09:03 17
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Surprise no one posts Trump waving his magic sword with the Saudis. I would not hold him up as shining example of a leader.
    True ...but ...we have Freeland to make stupid tweets to the Saudis that erased wheat trade with the Saudis... Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Feb 25, 2020 | 09:07 18 The thing u shud be talking about is who would u rather have leading u? If u say Dr Dressup. Nuff said right there. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Feb 25, 2020 | 09:24 19 Look at the way that Trump is being hosted with a crowd of 110,000 cheering him on.
    When Mr Dressup went for an embarrassing holiday with his family, India actually increased tariffs on Canadian pulses after he returned. Trudeau also took a failed assassin along that angered the Indian government.

    India respects real leaders like Harper and has no time for idiots playing Mr Dressup. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Feb 25, 2020 | 10:31 20 Week after week this PM continues to make decisions that causes hardship on people in Canada, at some point someone who has lost his house, his marriage and family, his job or business and possible friend to suicide, will say enough is enough and get his name in the history books.

    The job of the elected government is to make decisions that improve and strengthen the economy not tear it down.

    Logic and common sense have been asked to leave the room when decisions are made. Never before have Canadians been exposed to a process like this at the federal level.

    Being the CEO of Canada is not a university experiment thought up by two friends who liked to smoke dope.

    Eastern Canada continues to vote for this world embarrassment. Their standards for leadership are considerable lower than mine.

    It's shameful. Reply With Quote

  • Feb 25, 2020 | 10:55 21
    Quote Originally Posted by rumrocks View Post
    Week after week this PM continues to make decisions that causes hardship on people in Canada, at some point someone who has lost his house, his marriage and family, his job or business and possible friend to suicide, will say enough is enough and get his name in the history books.

    The job of the elected government is to make decisions that improve and strengthen the economy not tear it down.

    Logic and common sense have been asked to leave the room when decisions are made. Never before have Canadians been exposed to a process like this at the federal level.

    Being the CEO of Canada is not a university experiment thought up by two friends who liked to smoke dope.

    Eastern Canada continues to vote for this world embarrassment. Their standards for leadership are considerable lower than mine.

    It's shameful.
    The good news is that every move he makes, pushes us that much closer to the breaking point. More formerly proud Canadian people everyday are acknowledging that separation is the only solution. This is looking less and less like an accident.

    As to your first statement, I can't believe it hasn't already happened. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • LEP
    Feb 25, 2020 | 12:20 22 Modi didn't even want to meet with Trudeau. It took until the end of Trudeau's trip to get 10 minutes with him.

    No not all countries pay the pulse duty. Our lentils have to be sold at a discount to go through the back door via neighboring countries.

    The Liberals have shown real leadership on this issue. Addressing it full on. SARCASM INTENDED.

    i don't think I have heard more than 2 sentences about this from any Liberal. If Bibeau was asked about it she would want clarification about what a pulse crop is. Reply With Quote

  • Feb 25, 2020 | 12:51 23
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    So India has tariffs on pules imports because of Trudeau? hahahaah You really don't get it!

    The tariffs were put on to increase prices for farmers in India. India has its own domestic issues to worry about. The tariffs apply to other exporters besides Canada. But don't let the facts get in the way.

    And keep blaming Trudeau if it makes you feel better.

    And Trump says tariffs are a good thing and the best way to win a trade war. Trump is leading the world away from free trade to more protectionism. But he is still great!
    It’s about respect , Modi would not give skippy the time of day . Completely opposite of Trumps visit ..... that’s the point .
    Major importers like India have zero respect for Trudeau. That’s been a major detriment from the day skippy got in, Canada depends on exports , but hey I guess that don’t matter
    Last edited by furrowtickler; Feb 25, 2020 at 13:07.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • blackpowder's Avatar Feb 25, 2020 | 13:54 24 Good grief!
    If you didn't start the fire.
    But park in front of the fire truck demanding the firemen approach only through a suitable "lense"?
    Your still guilty of an offence.

    No one who has ever written a check in his life could possibly vote for this idiot regardless of party. Declaring otherwise speaks directly to your own mental capacity. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Feb 25, 2020 | 14:04 25 I can imagine how beneficial the Trump trip to India will be for US agriculture. ADPLA will be happy as US pulses will be promoted by a high level government officials....and US will surpass CANADA as a major supplier to that market.

    That’s what Forage and Chuck and Agstar don’t get....you need high level Government Diplomacy cutting a trail through the bureaucracy making it easier for private business to take place after in its wake.

    Trudeau is a joke and is not taken seriously. He doesn't even take the job of PM seriously. He has no clue how business works.

    Two years ago when the tariff was first put on pulses, Canada could have responded harshly and returned the same on Indian goods imported with high tariffs.

    Subsided exports to India with the tariff money and brought the Indians to the table to negotiate. Desperate times desperate actions. You have to play rough and play to win and get their respect and attention.

    We have gained nothing by starring into the headlights frozen.

    CANADA could be making nice now with India and finding ways to settle our trade dispute, and find a win win solution...but we sit and do nothing....and we are the ones with the problem. Wow.

    Complete looser Government with leadership that just plays house with each other in the House of Commons and gets dressed up for question period look important at the camera, talk in platitudes and get nothing nothing done. Typical socialist.

    When the PM goes anywhere they send the janitor to meet him at the plane. I hear he has good pull with the janitors of the shit hole country’s he visits. Good job buddy! Reply With Quote

  • blackpowder's Avatar Feb 25, 2020 | 14:41 26 Play to win???
    Don't let modern thinkers hear you say that. They have successfully eradicated the concept of losing in Canadian thought. Therefore we're all winners.
    Haven't you read a report card lately??? Reply With Quote