• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mfp 3.0

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mfp 3.0

Looks like MFP for the 2020 crop is a go south of the border. That will make 2020 a year of record profits for our American counterparts. Coming on the heals of a good 2019, land prices will head higher stateside. Between crop insurance payments, MFP, and slightly higher commodity prices, our American friends are going to be moaning non stop again about all the taxes they are going to have to pay. I wish I had their problems.

P.S. This news will also make bucket happy.
    Last edited by ajl; Feb 21, 2020, 12:18.

Trudeau is implementing Carbon Tax 2.0 April 1st with a huge tax increase.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
      USA has 100 % bonus depreciation on certain Farm equipment !

The more you buy the more you save !
      AND ...it may keep the farm manufacturing industry somewhat stable...

They don't think that way in Canada...because Morneau and Trudeau do not understand capital cost allowances or depreciation....and they certainly don't understand what wealth creation is all about....

Comment

When you never have had to create wealth because it has always been there, how can you expect them to know what it is like .

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
          When you never have had to create wealth because it has always been there, how can you expect them to know what it is like .
          Right but does that grant them the right to phuck up my ability to create wealth. .?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...