• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The message is the same....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The message is the same....

Scheer stood up and called the blockades illegal and asked for police involvement. ...

Doesn't matter how he said it .....eventually it will come down to having the police involved....either on the protestors side or the average joe removing the blockades because the police won't.

Like the guy involved in the unifor blockade....he's the guy getting talked to by the police....not the union...

If Trudeau doesn't send the police in .....you have a lawless society and it is open game for the criminal element. ....

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    Scheer stood up and called the blockades illegal and asked for police involvement. ...

Doesn't matter how he said it .....eventually it will come down to having the police involved....either on the protestors side or the average joe removing the blockades because the police won't.

Like the guy involved in the unifor blockade....he's the guy getting talked to by the police....not the union...

If Trudeau doesn't send the police in .....you have a lawless society and it is open game for the criminal element. ....
    I would say all this is working very well for the Indigenous protesters, I see on the news that the federal Liberal's are looking for parliament to approve $2.1 billion in new spending on Indigenous programs. Next I think you will see both the police and the workers building the coastal link pipeline gone for Wet'suwet'en land. The big question is what that will mean for the $40 billion LNG plant and for TMX, if I am an Indigenous demonstrator and I see how the Feds are willing to give me anything I want I certainly am not going to sit back, I am going to keep pushing. Look at federal minister Carolyn Bennett, she is willing to meet the Hereditary Chiefs anywhere anytime, she looks week and desparate!

Comment

Carolyn Bennett makes trudope look like einstein. Just watch her when trudope speaks, Bobble head on high speed.

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
        Carolyn Bennett makes trudope look like einstein. Just watch her when trudope speaks, Bobble head on high speed.
        Watch Freeland....she's a bobblehead

Comment

Nothing to worry about

Comment

Welcome to UNDRIP.
            Then we're cooked.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.