• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold futures

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold futures

Today's price action opens up the possibility of 1700+

Originally posted by farming101 View Post

But But cash is king, btw 1700 is very unlikely today a big move for gold is $20, the cabal is doing their damnedest to keep a lid on it. Maybe see 1650 today or another record high in Cad dollars.
    Last edited by biglentil; Feb 21, 2020, 07:03.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
      But But cash is king
      Nah, cash is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
        Nah, cash is trash.
        Check out the one year palladium chart and to think I can buy the worlds largest undeveloped palladium deposit with 4 million ounces measured and inferred for $3 an ounce in the ground.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200221-070748_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	769407

Comment

Ha. Then what would you do? Flip it?
          I think there would be a little premium asked for over and above the 12 M(a factor of 5+?)

Comment

People's bank of China is trying to print the virus cure. The result is that both the $USD and gold futures are going up at the same time. This of course make the people that might buy foodstuff's much poorer through dilution.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
              People's bank of China is trying to print the virus cure. The result is that both the $USD and gold futures are going up at the same time. This of course make the people that might buy foodstuff's much poorer through dilution.
              They are also burning paper money as no one wants to handle it since coronavirus is can live on surfaces up to a month. Crypto yuan going to be rolled out.

Comment

Helmsdale.

When is your trash day. I'd like to take that plastic, or brown paper bag to my curb!

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                  Helmsdale.

When is your trash day. I'd like to take that plastic, or brown paper bag to my curb!
                  Tongue firmly in cheek..

Trust me, I wish I could find a few brown paper bags myself.

In the investment world though, cash has been trash rather than king in this zombie bull market. Eventually itll pay once again to have cash on the sidelines...

Comment

Today the last major resistance was broached in a pattern that goes back many years.
                    Wild conjecture but could be good for another 100.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                      Today was the day... confirmed

Comment

Higher it is. Up 100 since Ap 9. Counterseasonal to go higher now but this is not a normal year

Comment

Max might be the only politician out there that realizes actions have consequences. He'd likely make a very good finance minister, better then Martin possibly. At least he'd be a voice of caution in this day and age.

Comment

It's best to think not in terms of gold going up, but rather the dollar going down. The fiat currency you are presently earning is losing value, bit by bit. If you want to get a better idea of what's really going on in the economy, calculate your net worth in terms of ounces of gold instead of inflation adjusted dollars.

Comment

There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.