• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co-op farm gasoline

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co-op farm gasoline

Had a check engine warning light come on the dash of my 2013 5.3 litre pickup so I put the electronic analyzer on and it indicated a EGR problem not important but just that fuel mix was a little to rich.
    As I read the whole analysis I noticed the fuel mix was .55596 alcohol. I haven’t added any de icer, never need it any more. No wonder.

FCL bought Terra Grains ethanol plant.....might explain rookies running the refinery getting fuels mixed up....

Comment

Expect CO-OP to walk away and say that it wasn't them that caused the screw up. They were the only company hauling into our storage tank for years, and we all of a sudden started having problems with biodiesel growing and taking out injectors, fuel filters, etc two weeks after they hauled in. They took a sample and walked away offering no help at all. A local trucking outfit was having the same issue but was using their cardlock, but again the problem wasn't them.

Haven't had their truck on our yard for years now. Good move on their part...

Comment

So what choice do you have? Doesn’t Coop supply everyone? They do in the S.W. Sask and SE Alberta. You would have to bring it in from the USA

Comment

FCL is helping trucking companies...

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
            ...As I read the whole analysis I noticed the fuel mix was .55596 alcohol. I haven’t added any de icer, never need it any more. No wonder.
            55%,or 0.55%?

Comment

Yeah 55 %. So I’m wondering is the carbon tax on ethanol as well as oil based fuels?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...