• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking delivery vs prebuying

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking delivery vs prebuying

Anybody concerned about prebuying fert or fuel without delivery? Between blockades and Kungflu there is potential for a shitshow this spring.
    I live 5 miles from the cardlock but I think I'm gonna buy some tanks this week and keep them filled. Still run to town most times but just in case...

Not set up to take delivery of dry fert but I'm thinking about it.

We have a colony that partnered with a fert. guy and they built a new plant and are sourcing organic components from China. Supposed to be up and running for spring. He apparently isn’t getting much sleep. Plants closed in China, product movement in China slowed down and blockades here in Canada. Can’t see this ending well for farms, colonies, counting on this product.

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
      We have a colony that partnered with a fert. guy and they built a new plant and are sourcing organic components from China. Supposed to be up and running for spring. He apparently isn’t getting much sleep. Plants closed in China, product movement in China slowed down and blockades here in Canada. Can’t see this ending well for farms, colonies, counting on this product.
      Problems will begin near the end of March when people run out of meds.

Comment

This is going to be a shit show of a yr..and it's not going to be weather related..

Comment

I would want everything in my yard before spring without all the new “threats” that have shown up lately. Between the spring harvest and wet conditions going into freeze up logistics are going to be a mess anyway. The snow is still over my knees so spring seems a loooong way off yet. Glad to have everything ordered, payed for, and almost all delivered (waiting on some chem and seed). Fun times ahead ............. or not. Buckle up and enjoy the ride😉

Comment

A local machinery dealer went into receivership last week. Signs there is more to come.
            Know where your money is.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...