• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloomberg says he can teach anybody to be a farmer.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloomberg says he can teach anybody to be a farmer.

Bloomberg just had his “basket full of deplorables” moment. Interesting how the democrat elite continue to marginalize the working people in the USA and wonder why they can’t see the light. Obviously they learned nothing from hillary’s mistake.

So going to be fun to watch dem s fail on there own doing!

Comment

I listened and read about this. Yep he’s with 60 billion or what ever but he would last 5 min farming.

Boom goes the democrats

Comment

Maybe little Bloomy should give Sprott a call and get some advice lol 😂

Comment

Bloomberg knowing anything about farming is like saying Ritz or Dreeshen or Bibeau know anything about BRMS. ......
          Last edited by bucket; Feb 17, 2020, 13:06.

Comment

I guess this is what happens when someone gets educated beyond their intelligence!

Comment

Can’t wait for it to happen in Canada it has started thank god! Can’t come soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                Bloomberg just had his “basket full of deplorables” moment. Interesting how the democrat elite continue to marginalize the working people in the USA and wonder why they can’t see the light. Obviously they learned nothing from hillary’s mistake.
                Actually farming is pretty easy these days...
                making money and paying the bills is a whole nuther matter

Comment

Originally posted by tmyrfield View Post
                  Actually farming is pretty easy these days...
                  making money and paying the bills is a whole nuther matter
                  Yea cashflowing the operation is challenging at the best of times. At times your trying to quietly rob peter blind, to pay paul, and hoping peter doesn't notice...

Driving an autosteer tractor is pretty easy. Sadly, there are a whole pile of people that think this is "farming." I know of more than a few weekend warriors who claim to be farmers because they show up and help run the tractor, combine, etc, and daddo cuts them cheques.

I've worked for a few fella's that essentially thought if you weren't seeding or harvesting, you were just sitting around with your thumb up your ass watching tv and shaggin the ol lady.

Gotta love the quips at church, or when you show your face in town... "Whatcha been up to lately, poundin the pooch? Hahaha." Or, "What do you guys do with all that time off in the winter? Pound the pooch? Hahaha"

Comment

Typical Jew. Be actually shocked to see one come out and extol the virtues of primary agriculture.

Comment

Yesterday Trump just did 3 laps in his presidential limo at the Daytona 500 and got a standing ovation....Liberal heads were exploding.
                      Bloomberg insults deplorable farmers.

Interesting strategy.

Comment

Ok I’m wrong

Comment

Comment

Comment

I wonder how much air pressure he puts in the radial tracks on his tractor.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.