• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natural Gas Futures

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natural Gas Futures

Down a lot today. All months out to 2032 are under $3. Wow

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
    Down a lot today. All months out to 2032 are under $3. Wow
    The LNG market crashed especially in Asia where most of this stuff is going. Coastal Gas is DOA too looks like.

Stand by for your Canadian recession. Its gonna sting some folks.

Comment

So electricity rates from those two new gas power plants Saskatchewan built will be constant for a while?

Environmentally friendly....and reliable....

Comment

They should put natural gas to every farm with big lines or loop for storage. Now that’s thinking ahead oh it’s canada let’s stop and go solar or wind. If I had windy days last fall and sun I wouldn’t have 1/3 of my crop out.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          So electricity rates from those two new gas power plants Saskatchewan built will be constant for a while?

Environmentally friendly....and reliable....
          Which is why a CO2 tax is so important. The only way unreliables will ever compete with natural gas (or any other fossil fuel) in the Frac'ing era is by artificially driving up the cost of the fossil fuels by many multiples, while simultaneously using that money to subsidize the unreliables. We have a long way to go yet to get there. CO2 tax will be in the hundreds of dollars per tonne.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.