• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife. I’m proud.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife. I’m proud.

My sweetheart was just on global Saskatoon this morning on the segment called food for thought. She grilled some shishliki for Chris Carr. Proud of her and glad for the opportunity to share our lamb in this way.

Just kinda cool. 🥰

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    My sweetheart was just on global Saskatoon this morning on the segment called food for thought. She grilled some shishliki for Chris Carr. Proud of her and glad for the opportunity to share our lamb in this way.

Just kinda cool. 🥰
    Very cool, great work!

Comment

really cool ! going to saskatoon this weekend , gonna get some !!!!!!
      well done charlotte !

Comment

For some reason I didn't think i liked lamb (i have had it overseas) but will have to go pick some up. Great Video!

Comment

Wow thanks for the kudos folks. I was shy to link it. So much for anonymity! Lol Dave I look forward to your report if you give it a try. We have had a near 100% success rate among people who tell us they don’t like lamb, to changing their mind once they’ve had ours. It became part of our motto on our website in fact. I do think breed plays the biggest role, as well as care in the meat trimming process, age of the animal, and freshness and feed as well to a smaller extent. Case ih, I hope you like it....

Comment

Throw it on a big Broil King and think you’ve died and gone to heaven. 🏆🏅🎷

Comment

Wow thanks for the kudos folks. I was shy to link it. So much for anonymity! Lol Dave I look forward to your report if you give it a try. We have had a near 100% success rate among people who tell us they don’t like lamb, to changing their mind once they’ve had ours. It became part of our motto on our website in fact. I do think breed plays the biggest role, as well as care in the meat trimming process, age of the animal, and freshness and feed as well to a smaller extent. Case ih, I hope you like it....
              Sorry SheepWheat! I thought you were being bashful and didn't want the publicity. I will remove it if you want but honestly, this is something to be proud of! Your wife did a great job as your brand ambassador, not an easy thing to do in front of a camera on live TV!

Comment

Just kinda cool. 🥰
                So proud of both of you. Happy Valentines Day! Pars

Comment

For any of you trying out the shishliki. Please heed the packaging label and DO NOT UNDERCOOK. Ensure it has good grill marks on it for best results. It is so tender that for some, if undercooked, the texture is not a happy one. Against general red meat rules, but make the most of it and grill it good! Lol

Comment

Hot flame and slightly blackened tips is how we like them. Ummm, I can just taste them. 🤤 My mother always brushed them with butter just before flipping them one last time over the flame.

Comment

Hot flame and slightly blackened tips is how we like them. Ummm, I can just taste them. 🤤 My mother always brushed them with butter just before flipping them one last time over the flame.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.