• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#ShutDownCanada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#ShutDownCanada

Look up that hashtag and see whats going on in the country. Blocking rail lines and the port at Vancouver today.

Canada is done like dinner. Nobody will invest a nickel here or start a business. There is no amount of consulting or agreements that will satisfy this group.

I saw the rail blockade in the east, they know CP is th I king about moving pipe for a gas line so someone parked a snowblower on the rail track. WTF is wrong with the law in this country? Someone should be put in jail for an act like that, instead it makes the news. Not sure about the Vancouver thing. In Regina a Union has been thumbing their nose at judges and finally some movement by authorities after weeks of law breaking.

Comment

They shut down the port of vancouver again today, blocked more rail lines and stalled CN container traffic out of Prince Ruper.

Only a matter of time before a train of wheat or potash is stopped.

WTF is skippy? His post national country is tearing it self apart. No rule of law around here.

Comment

Getting awful close to going "atlas shrugged" on these folk...

Why does anyone bother? Give them what they want...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            They shut down the port of vancouver again today, blocked more rail lines and stalled CN container traffic out of Prince Ruper.

Only a matter of time before a train of wheat or potash is stopped.

WTF is skippy? His post national country is tearing it self apart. No rule of law around here.
            Way more important to BORROW $10,000,000 to help African women...

Comment

There are people from the local bands now saying these protestors arent even part of the band. They dont know who they are. Saying from US and down east. The better question is who is funding them?

I am afraid our natives people got played badly again by following bad actors and they are going to miss out on resource revenues and this time it will really be the last time. No company is going to even think about starting a discussion with them over a project. Every company in canada has got to be sitting watching this saying I am out and looking south.

Comment

Just watched CTV Vancouver news on the port closures. This is the last thing we need to further hinder exports. Container exports have nothing to do with that pipeline, this is getting out of control.
                Canada about to have a gong show financially in 2020.
                Canada will be the new Cuba shortly ..... by design ???
                Special interest groups shutting down Canada one export at a time . Activists willing to destroy an economy for millions of Canadians for a handful of special interest groups .
                #shutdowncanada ...... GFYS .
                Last edited by furrowtickler; Feb 10, 2020, 15:46.

Comment

Its a slow slide into anarchy. The cops aren't willing to do anything because they know the pols won't have their backs when the stuff hits the fan. Eventually someone brings a gun to the protests because he knows the law isn't enforced anyway. And then the real fun begins. We came close to civil war over Oka but that was a Sunday picnic c/w what is coming now. Keep your powder dry boys, this could get real interesting.

Comment

There are shutoff valves on the other pipes aren't there?

I mean seriously enough is enough.

Comment

Grain trains are already backing up.

It seems like reverse logic to me. We don't want a pipeline so we’re going to block the only other method of mass transportation. By proving that rail has a weakness for blockades, they’re making pipelines look nicer. Try and blockade a pipe.

Comment

on twitter...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	769376

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                          Grain trains are already backing up.

It seems like reverse logic to me. We don't want a pipeline so we’re going to block the only other method of mass transportation. By proving that rail has a weakness for blockades, they’re making pipelines look nicer. Try and blockade a pipe.
                          You don't block a pipe, you blow it up. That is the day the eco-protestor gets his eco-terrorist badge. And it will happen because they have a Dimwit Frog cheerleader on the sideline shouting "Rah Rah Rah No more oil!" , with his rainbow pride pom-poms.

Comment

I don't think the white man has won any war in Canada....and they made two very large wins into losses because they didn't finish the ugliness of war...

Ensuring that the losers would never have a chance to hold power again. ..

It sounds stupid of me ....but having these blockades by the indigenous people and having Quebec separatists hold the balance of power ....we are phucked as a nation.....

Majority of bands signed onto both the gas pipeline and the Teck project and now there is a higher indigenous power to veto them...

FFS already. ...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                              I don't think the white man has won any war in Canada....and they made two very large wins into losses because they didn't finish the ugliness of war...

Ensuring that the losers would never have a chance to hold power again. ..

It sounds stupid of me ....but having these blockades by the indigenous people and having Quebec separatists hold the balance of power ....we are phucked as a nation.....

Majority of bands signed onto both the gas pipeline and the Teck project and now there is a higher indigenous power to veto them...

FFS already. ...
                              I don't know how many are aware of the role academia plays in all this...the humanities,social sciences, education and law... impressionable kids are indoctrinated with grievance studies.....and activism is more than just encouraged...you can imagine the money law firms stand to make from this

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...