• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#ShutDownCanada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Once it backs up Quebec, then skippy will spring to action.
    So he will will have to pick a side between the Frogs and the Indians? Oh man. This must be my early birthday present. I want to see DumDum and his goons confront the Mohawks. It will be Christmas in February, mixed with a little blood on the pavement.

Comment

If they can restrict mine and your free movement, then couldn't we do much the same?

Set up a blockade just outside the perimeter of their blockades. Ensure you are VERY well provisioned, and simply starve them out? No-one in or out of the secondary blockade.

Other thought... if the RCMP dont want to arrest them, doll out fines, fines, and more fines. Perhaps even civilly prosecute for lost wages, vessel demurrage, etc. If they're broke perhaps setup a payment plan for all future earnings?

Comment

I thought Kenny’s take on this is bang on ...
        https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/video?playlistId=1.4807223

Comment

If that doesnt work I'm almost ready for full on shock therapy.

I could almost get behind just giving up completely. Give them what they want. A HARD and immediate transition. Full ban on:
          Fossil fuel based power.
          All use of fossil fuel based engines and means of transportation.
          All use of fossil fuel based heat.
          Extraction of any natural resource of any kind.

Get it done! Burn this whole damned pathetic excuse of a nation building exercise to the ground!

When they're done with their Utopia, the governments pay cheques bounce, and people can no longer muster up the ambition to jerk the dog off to feed the cat then maybe, just maybe the serious people can get back to making something of this country.

Comment

I keep thinking what happens when the blockades stop or delay emergency vehicles getting through. Lives could be on the line and could open big lawsuits against the protesters, RCMP, and highways department. As someone else mentioned even lost income from blockades should be a slam dunk for legal action.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
              I keep thinking what happens when the blockades stop or delay emergency vehicles getting through. Lives could be on the line and could open big lawsuits against the protesters, RCMP, and highways department. As someone else mentioned even lost income from blockades should be a slam dunk for legal action.
              My thoughts today also.

Surely there must legal leverage to inspire the RCMP to uphold the law or face a massive suit. But then, who would actually be paying the penalty?

Unless the target would be the commissioner/top brass personally.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Excellent post, everything Kenny said is absolutely true.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Very reasonable and Kenny explained ACCURATELY all issues involved. Good to share

Comment

Why should natives obey the law. Why should RCMP uphold it. Our own PM doesnt respect any of it and flouts it every chance he gets.

Why should a person work and contribute to the economy. These protestors dont and the money is thrown at them anyway along with lots of other groups with marginal contributions.

Comment

Why should natives obey the law. Why should RCMP uphold it. Our own PM doesnt respect any of it and flouts it every chance he gets.

Why should a person work and contribute to the economy. These protestors dont and the money is thrown at them anyway along with lots of other groups with marginal contributions.
                      So what you're suggesting is that, "Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law." — [Sophocles, oh, about 2500 years ago...except he said it in Greek...]

Anarchy springs from bad government more than from bad citizenry.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        Very reasonable and Kenny explained ACCURATELY all issues involved. Good to share
                        “Over a barrel” documentary rings true again ... First Nations that have done due diligence will be left out in the cold along with a big chunk of a Canadian economy if these protesters continue to disrupt these projects and exports at ports .
                        These protesters need to be rounded up and interrogated to prosecute who’s really behind the majority of these activists. Vancouver police acted today at one of the ports.
                        Peaceful protests are one thing , activists that disobey laws are simply criminals as are those who support them .
                        Unifor falls into this category as well , disobeying the law many times .

Comment

This has to be planned in some way. Look back at our recent history, Trudeaus miraculous come from way behind victory in 2015 probably funded by Soros. I mean it was the only govt to ever win an election who never sat in opposition before. Unheard of.

He immediately started changing the rules and goal posts for major resource projects, cancelled a bunch, delayed some, and then started reconciliation and climate change initiatives, supported court challenges and started cutting off most of the west, upping the immigration levels, spending our cash overseas and emboldening portions of the population that are under 5%.

Unfortunately people don't realize that trains take resources out and bring consumer goods back in so this will eventually hit his GTA and Montreal support too. Maybe its what we need to wake some people up.
                          JT is the most powerful protester Canada has right now, and he never has to carry a sign.

Comment

Kind of ab ugly view of Liberal supporters, wonder how they'll behave if the conservatives ever get elected again? It'll be better im sure (sarcasm). I really can't see this civil unrest disappearing unless we get a dictator, those guys just don't have these problems. Anyone want to vote Lib if these are who you are going to be associated with?

Comment

I would like to see how committed these protestors are. A water cannon with some pepper spray would find that out pretty quick. Lots of soyboys and SJW in the protests, i think they would run pretty fast. Chretien pepper sprayed a lot of protestors in his time. RCMP might as well be passing out donuts.

But they are counting on canadian passiveness and it shows. We are too busy burning both ends of the candle trying to keep ahead of the bills. We just sit here waiting for it all to hit a wall and maybe thats what needs to happen to root out the corrupt Libs from this country. A recession always focuses the mind.

Comment

If this protest is just precursor to an actual land fight, this could be a much bigger issue. There are some lands still not under treaty in BC and Que. Because of the moderate climate in BC and mountain barriers and abundant fishing in the area, these bands likely were less nomadic than the rest of the country especially the prairies where they followed herds of buffalo hundreds of miles and often had winter camps further south into the US.

They are probably not far off from making a claim of permanent settlement and actually winning a semi autonomous territory for themselves. What claims that will open up who knows. That might bust Canada for good.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/562e7f2ae4b018ac41a6e050/t/5a90fca324a69489a7c2cec3/1519451301809/Map_Treaties.pdf Treaty Map

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.