• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S##t Getting real

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S##t Getting real

The coronavirus scare is starting to affect container shipment from Asia. This could disrupt commerce causing a world wide recession.

Further air freight from China is also being affected.

Comment

The Simpsons predictions were the Japanese flu arriving in a container box to Springfield, and the presidency of Donald J. Trump. Equal consequences - right?

Comment

Fan****ingtastic. Anything that takes away from hearing about CC is perfect. Hope it continues for the rest of the year. Crossing my fingers it gets into Ottawa and spreads like fire.

Comment

Flu is worse! Eye roll

Comment

Only wackos would think a potential pandemic is a good idea and is only going to take out politicians they don't like.

Comment

Why is Trudeau flying all over the world considering the consequences. ?????

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Why is Trudeau flying all over the world considering the consequences. ?????
                As much as I hate the Malthusian sentiments on the extreme ends of the political spectrum, a little part of me says sunny ways should go visit a hospital in Wuhan.

Comment

Was talking to a friend this week who was working on a commercial real estate project with potential investment from that part of the world last week , he said the group he was working with was all serious one day and then very much not the next . he figures the ok to proceed from the money in China has gone dark for now.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Only wackos would think a potential pandemic is a good idea and is only going to take out politicians they don't like.
                    No wacko. Just a guy that is so sick of the path society is taking, that he doesn't give a shit what happens to it. And no politician is off limits. It could wipe out the entirety of Ottawa and I couldn't give a ****.

Go Coronavirus!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      So with you being a wacko, your definitely on side with that especially in the Harper, doug ford side.

Comment

Yes worse...Click image for larger version

Name:	Flu.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	769366

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.