• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alberta Welfare

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alberta Welfare

Ready to join the Maritimes as a welfare state in Canada? No more economic development, just make work projects taken out of our debt pile.

------

Federal Liberals prepare Alberta aid package in case Teck oilsands mine is rejected
    'Rejecting Teck without providing Alberta something in return would be political suicide,' a source directly familiar with the matter said

OTTAWA — The Liberals are preparing an aid package for Alberta in hopes of appeasing the province if the $20-billion proposed Frontier oilsands mine is rejected, say sources familiar with the matter.

As the mayors of Alberta’s two biggest cities were in Ottawa calling for fair treatment for the province, Reuters reported that approval for the project was shaping up to be a major battle within the Liberal party.

“There will be a big fight inside cabinet over this,” Reuters quoted one source as saying adding the person was directly familiar with the matter but requested anonymity given the sensitivity of the situation.

“Rejecting Teck without providing Alberta something in return would be political suicide,” the source told Reuters.

Options being considered in the provincial aid package, to be featured in the upcoming budget, include a cash injection to help clean up thousands of inactive oil and gas wells abandoned by bankrupt companies, five sources with knowledge of the situation told Reuters.
    Last edited by jazz; Feb 7, 2020, 06:59.

And Trudeau had more important shit to do in Africa?????

Comment

Jazz I am not surprised, anybody that thought a project like this proposed oil sands project by Teck Resources would be approved by Justin Trudeau was smoking way too much of his overpriced legal weed. Eastern Canada is doing its best to slowly smother western Canada to death.
      Last edited by Hamloc; Feb 7, 2020, 09:10.

Comment

I said since first few months after the fool Trudeau was elected he has one job and that is to cripple western Canada and he has done a very good job of that. He would rather borrow more money and pretend to hand out money to make it better. Welfare instead of jobs. ****ing liberals are a cancer

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          I said since first few months after the fool Trudeau was elected he has one job and that is to cripple western Canada and he has done a very good job of that. He would rather borrow more money and pretend to hand out money to make it better. Welfare instead of jobs. ****ing liberals are a cancer
          Time to cut out the cancer!

Comment

Comment

TMRYFIELD

"How dare you" put Trudeau and a sack of hammers on the same stage....

And to insult Forrest that way....really?????

Hahaha ...thanks for the morning laugh...

Trudeau and a sack of shit.... might be appropriate. ..

Comment

Years before elected he said Alberta had too much power and the great PMs came from Quebec.
                And we are surprised now?
                The world to him is in the Laurentians and the UN.
                How anyone can defend this idiot is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  Years before elected he said Alberta had too much power and the great PMs came from Quebec.
                  And we are surprised now?
                  The world to him is in the Laurentians and the UN.
                  How anyone can defend this idiot is beyond me.
                  me too, blows my mind

Comment

Well I guess I spoke too soon. Kenney and Moe in Washington today. What a conincidence. No direct meeting with Trump yet but laying the ground work.

Kenny is exactly where he needs to be, shoulder to shoulder with the US. Skippy can f off to Ethopia for good for all I care.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                      TMRYFIELD

"How dare you" put Trudeau and a sack of hammers on the same stage....

And to insult Forrest that way....really?????

Hahaha ...thanks for the morning laugh...

Trudeau and a sack of shit.... might be appropriate. ..
                      Sorry but a sack of shit is more valuable than Trudeau

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
                        Sorry but a sack of shit is more valuable than Trudeau
                        Good point....it can be used for fertilizer....

I don't think these things through enough....

I would like to know how giving alberta a bunch of money in the form of an allowance is going to help build any kind of an economy....for the betterment of Canada as a whole...

Trudeau is just creating the Newfoundland/ Newfies of the 80s....its just phucking stupid.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...