• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola council of Canada and DU

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola council of Canada and DU

I was unhappy to see the Canola group and DU enter some sort of arrangement. IMO DU is doing its upmost to shut down modern agriculture with foreign money . I was appalled to see this project announced and not surprised that they pulled it back within a day after a lot of backlash from the levy payers. Sorta sad that the decision makers didn't think it would be a huge problem for a lot of growers.

This pisses me off even more as ducks and geese cost me every year. We have enough already to warrant two seasons for hunting spring and fall.

We need the canola growers to focus on China and Trudeau and protect canola farmers . I have lost this year 2.50 a bushel and Trudeau does nothing to help. That’s over a 500000. Thanks to the liberals and a useless canola growers association.

Comment

another reason to make god damn sure you get your stolen money off of canola check back
      remember july 31 to demand check off money back

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        This pisses me off even more as ducks and geese cost me every year. We have enough already to warrant two seasons for hunting spring and fall.

We need the canola growers to focus on China and Trudeau and protect canola farmers . I have lost this year 2.50 a bushel and Trudeau does nothing to help. That’s over a 500000. Thanks to the liberals and a useless canola growers association.
        Agree , what the hell is the priority at the canola growers ?? DU ? Seriously?

Comment

This just pisses me off. I for one am asking my money back.

Comment

Don't forget the Nature Conservancy of Canada ...DU cousins....but the same group of people.....received 100 million from the liberal government....
            Last edited by bucket; Feb 4, 2020, 08:24.

Comment

Isn’t the canola council a different hegemony from the ccga? Just trying to clarify here. Sometimes these groups, well intentioned, try to gain social license with these schemes. Only to get a dose of reality. Chikita bananas in western Canada comes to mind.

Comment

Tweety says that’s chump change.

Comment

Disappointing that all farm groups aren’t aware that DU does NOT have the farmers best interest in mind.

Comment

You never "lost" anything. You're so Saskatchewan it hurts.

Comment

So tweety explain I’m so Saskatchewan.

Canola down hard after skippy ****ed up.

Then every time the USA got a subsidy for canola. Our price in canada dropped by that amount.

Now a year and almost a half later it’s down real hard. Yea it’s the fall but the grain companies can because they know Canadians have zero support for farmers and it’s easy to pick and take.

So again tweety tell us like it is

Comment

So tweety explain I’m so Saskatchewan.

Canola down hard after skippy ****ed up.

Then every time the USA got a subsidy for canola. Our price in canada dropped by that amount.

Now a year and almost a half later it’s down real hard. Yea it’s the fall but the grain companies can because they know Canadians have zero support for farmers and it’s easy to pick and take.

So again tweety tell us like it is
                        10 bucks at ADM LLoyd today, like it was 20 months ago - before the China issue. That's how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                          10 bucks at ADM LLoyd today, like it was 20 months ago - before the China issue. That's how it is.
                          Wow that was quite the basis they must have had there around then like 90 bucks a tonne because 20 months ago the may 18 canola closed April 6th 2018 at 531.80. Trading at 472.90 tonight for the May 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                            Nice try idiot....I was getting alot more than $10 20 months ago.

Comment

me too

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...