• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheres Skippy?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the heck is so profitable in being on the UN security council anyway????
    Bombardier making Humvees???
    Makes you sick.
    Only bright side is he isn't wearing costumes this time. Sophie along, she'd be topless lol.

Comment

I thought with a minority government the liberal leader would be more restricted with our credit card when he went shopping for votes in Africa, this youngster's scruple count is 0.

Please do not watch the following video for pleasure, in fact it's disappointing, however if you ever accidentally ingest poison and need to empty your stomach quickly this video will do it, remembering of course he fired the first 2 women in cabinet who challenged him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o91VNa2oI4I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o91VNa2oI4I

Oh he can dress himself, but we still can't take him out.

Hypocrisy.

Comment

Try to stay positive guys. Maybe the Corona Virus is spreading undetected in Africa.

It doesn't cost any more to hope.

Comment

How big is the writing on his papers?? Must be like 50+ font for how quick he flips papers. Haha. We need to start an empowering woman/gender equality group within the farmers of Canada where he can donate millions to so each farm can have a female representative. Not a crazy thought??? It would be like an agri-invest within the stupid liberals knowing!!

Comment

Protesters blocking Via Rail in Ontario, bridge in Regina, blocking access to COOP - on and on it goes. Where are the cops? Seems defying court orders is AOK. Didn’t work for Farmers for Justice - did it? Sad state of affairs this Cannabis Canada. Just saying- no protesting in the US. 👍
            Last edited by sumdumguy; Feb 10, 2020, 08:11.

Comment

It looks like the audience is standing up and exiting the building shortly after he starts to Ramble On.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-BDc5VbKJ0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-BDc5VbKJ0

Sorry Jimmy and Robert for even loosely connecting you to this rambling array of shallow words.

Comment

Sad the he is travelling all over Africa simply trying to buy a seat on the U.N. on the tax payer dime and throwing millions around . This clown needs to be thrown out of the circus already .
                Why the liberals and JT have such an obsession with the U.N. Is beyond logic .

Comment

I'd like that one explained too lol.
                  And when he gets back, hes going too decide if the Tech mine is in the national interest.
                  Hard to decide if he's worse than his Dad or just P 2.0

Someone please just grow a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                    I'd like that one explained too lol.
                    And when he gets back, hes going too decide if the Tech mine is in the national interest.
                    Hard to decide if he's worse than his Dad or just P 2.0

Someone please just grow a pair.
                    The word now is they are going to defer decision on Teck indefinitely so the company gives up and cancels it, and the Liberals can't be blamed by Alberta for saying 'No'.

So how is separation coming along? I sure don't see Kenney talk much about it anymore. Maybe need Danielle Smith to take over the torch.

Comment

What a plan, wait and let protests fester all year. Then OMG, we thought the First Nations were all on side! Guess we MUST ask for their opinion/approval first, again, one more time, till hell freezes .....talk talk talk.

Comment

I will just leave this here as there is not much more to say. We knew this was coming.

$335M given to african development bank yesterday.

Comment

What's the kickback rate in Africa?
                          Does even half ever get where it is supposed to. Not often.
                          And how do they look through our favorite *** lenses? Gender for one.
                          Yup. One more expense to get a seat on an expensive council to spend more.

Why can't he just stay home and quiet? Spending that same dollar on our military will get respect at that council and at home.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                            What's the kickback rate in Africa?
                            Well there is no country on the entire continent that would have anything close to a stable democracy or even functional institutions. 11 countries have the illusion of democracy but are basically hidden corrupt dictatorships. All the rest are basically worse than that.

Skippy just shovelled another bag of our cash into a black hole.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Well there is no country on the entire continent that would have anything close to a stable democracy or even functional institutions. 11 countries have the illusion of democracy but are basically hidden corrupt dictatorships. All the rest are basically worse than that.

Skippy just shovelled another bag of our cash into a black hole.
                              I see what you did there.

Comment

So let me get this straight. Skippy is vying for a security council seat to be more involved in matters of World security and yet he is likely to roll over on Huawei and allow them to put 5G in Canada.

This will get Canada turfed out of the 5 eyes which is a major force in keeping the western world secure.

Bizarre.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.