• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeland's limo drives empty to Montreal, while she flies there.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeland's limo drives empty to Montreal, while she flies there.

Just another example on why I don't believe in "man made glowbull warming"

Chrystia Freeland flies to Montreal for meetings, her designated limo(apparently each Minister has their own limo) drives up to Montreal empty, picks her up at the airport, drives her around Montreal for a day or two(however long the meeting is). Then takes her back to the airport, and while she flies back to Ottawa, her limo drives back to Ottawa empty.

This demonstrates two things,
    1) The Liberal government isn't really that concerned about putting carbon into the atmosphere!
    2) There really will be two standards regarding carbon law, one for elites, celebrities and politicians, and another for the common folk.

P.S. 3) The Liberal government really doesn't care how they spend taxpayer money, but I knew that one already.

And to think,,, at one time there was outrage at a $16.00 glass of orange juice !

https://www.rebelnews.com/chrystia-freeland-taxpayer-funded-empty-limo-travels-when-she-flies https://www.rebelnews.com/chrystia-freeland-taxpayer-funded-empty-limo-travels-when-she-flies

Only in Canada do we allow this shit to happen.
    We is one ****ED up mess..

Comment

Agree , they absolutely could care less about what they preach.

I would like to see liberal DML defend this , or simply cut everyone down here for crying about this .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        Agree , they absolutely could care less about what they preach.

I would like to see liberal DML defend this , or simply cut everyone down here for crying about this .
        Not a liberal, just a critical thinker. And IF what you are claiming is true there is no defense and Freeland should be exposed for this misuse of our taxpayer dollars.

However, Gunns "research" does not prove the limo went to the same place as Freeland travelled, only that it could have based on approximate milage.

More importantly none of the evidence that Gunn presents shows the limo to be empty for those trips (as Gunn promotes), it only shows Freeland was not a passenger. Have you ever seen a high ranking government official travel anywhere without support/entourage? How do we know that Freeland did not send staffers by limo to meet her at her destination because it was cheaper to send a couple of staffers by car than flying them too? Nor does Gunn match times of limo travel with meeting times or flight times. Is it possible that the car is carrying staff needed for pre meeting setup/activity and Freeland's schedule does not allow her to travel earlier and sit around while her lanky's do the prep work?

Furrowtickler, I am willing to bet there have been occasions in the last 3 years (time of Gunn's exposure) that both you and your wife travelled to North Battleford on the same day but used two vehicles because your schedules in North Battleford did not match. It was better use of your time to drive separately than for one of you to sit around and wait for the other. Why do you not think this could be the reason both air travel and a limo was used to transport Freeland and staff?

A real journalist would have asked these questions of Freeland, her staff, and the limo driver before publishing the story. . Why would Gunn ask for reasons and details when she can trigger the dumbed down segment of the population with innuendo and supposition.
        Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jan 31, 2020, 09:53.

Comment

The difference here is that the government wants everyone to be friendlier to the environment because the prophets of doom have said its a climate emergency....they should do their part by scheduling their trips better...

And if the limo can meet them at both airports ...do they really need the plane?

Comment

Just googled how far Montreal is from Ottawa.198km, Freeland is nuts, there is no way that you coulda go thru security, board plane and depart from plane quicker than a car between places plus all the extra carbon spewed into the air. You would think these politicians should lead by example, go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
              Just googled how far Montreal is from Ottawa.198km, Freeland is nuts, there is no way that you coulda go thru security, board plane and depart from plane quicker than a car between places plus all the extra carbon spewed into the air. You would think these politicians should lead by example, go figure.
              You are assuming the car and plane left and arrive at the same time. Based on the information in the video, how do you know this to be true? What if the car took staffers who needed to be there hours before or hours later than Freeland?

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                Not a liberal, just a critical thinker. And IF what you are claiming is true there is no defense and Freeland should be exposed for this misuse of our taxpayer dollars.

However, Gunns "research" does not prove the limo went to the same place as Freeland travelled, only that it could have based on approximate milage.

More importantly none of the evidence that Gunn presents shows the limo to be empty for those trips, it only shows Freeland was not a passenger. Have you ever seen a high ranking government official travel anywhere without support/entourage? How do we know that Freeland did not send staffers by limo to meet her at her destination because it was cheaper to send a couple of staffers by car than flying them too? Nor does Gunn match times of limo travel with meeting times or flight times. Is it possible that the car is carrying staff needed for pre meeting setup/activity and Freeland's schedule does not allow her to travel earlier and sit around while her lanky's do the prep work?

Furrowtickler, I am willing to bet there have been occasions in the last 3 years (time of Gunn's exposure) that both you and your wife travelled to North Battleford on the same day but used two vehicles because your schedules in North Battleford did not match. It was better use of your time to drive separately than for one of you to sit around and wait for the other. Why do you not think this could be the reason both air travel and a limo was used to transport Freeland and staff?

A real journalist would have asked these questions of Freeland, her staff, and the limo driver before publishing the story. . Why would Gunn ask for reasons and details when she can trigger the dumbed down segment of the population with innuendo and supposition.
                I do not preach climate catastrophe, nor do I get paid from a public purse . So what I do is irrelevant to any of that.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                  The difference here is that the government wants everyone to be friendlier to the environment because the prophets of doom have said its a climate emergency....they should do their part by scheduling their trips better...

And if the limo can meet them at both airports ...do they really need the plane?
                  Bucket, did Freeland fly commercial or government plane? Given the information presented how do you know for sure which? And if she flew commercial, would not that plane fly that route regardless whether Freeland was on the flight or therefore the environmental impact of the plane is the same regardless if she flew or drove.

It is the questions that aren't asked which often hides the real truth.

Comment

Bucket, did Freeland fly commercial or government plane? Given the information presented how do you know for sure which? And if she flew commercial, would not that plane fly that route regardless whether Freeland was on the flight or therefore the environmental impact of the plane is the same regardless if she flew or drove.

It is the questions that aren't asked which often hides the real truth.
                    My point is ...if the same limo met you at both airports ...you didn't need the flight in the first place....

Would they drive the limo from Ottawa to Edmonton to meet her as well.....think just think...with your logic....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                      My point is ...if the same limo met you at both airports ...you didn't need the flight in the first place....

Would they drive the limo from Ottawa to Edmonton to meet her as well.....think just think...with your logic....
                      She is the Deputy Prime Minister. Christ, give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                        What does that have to do with it....this government is big on virtue signalling about climate change ....

And I don't much care for " do as I say , not as I do " types.....

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                          Wrong.

She is the Deputy Hypocrite. This country has no real leader.

It defies all reason that you would give the liberals a pass on their 'Rules for thee, but not for me" policy.

And how stupid is it to bring one's personally-expensed activities into comparison with those of someone on the public teat?

How stupid- can anyone quantify that?
                          Last edited by burnt; Jan 31, 2020, 10:21.

Comment

After Trudeau’s 2-3 week Christmas bender in Costa Rica with private jets continually heading back and forth is any of this surprising? He takes a similar holiday involving jets, helicopters, boats every chance he gets whether it’s Tofino, Bahamas or wherever else Aga Khan has islands.

Rules only apply to taxpayers without Liberal connections.

Comment

And if she flew commercial, would not that plane fly that route regardless whether Freeland was on the flight or therefore the environmental impact of the plane is the same regardless if she flew or drove.
                              I just love logic. So now, according to this rationale, none of us are doing any harm to the environment by flying to a holiday destination, since the plane is flying there anyways, no need to buy carbon offset credits anymore. I'm trying to figure out if the same applies to the natural gas I'm burning for heat and grain drying, it is there in the pipeline whether I use it or not, and if I don't use it, it will have to be flared off, since it can't be stored in any reasonable volume.

It sounds more like animal farm all the time, some animals are more equal than others. Or animal house, hard to tell...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...