• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shorting Tesla

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And how would you know that very important piece of information Wiseguy?

Comment

We are in Las and let me share with you, guys at the Wynn bet your entire inputs bill on one Black Jack hand. Watched a young guy and girl playing put ten thousand on sevens against the dealers six, then split, got a three and a four, doubled again and won.

Comment

For those who haven’t read the book on him, Musk spent the summer working on a relative’s farm in the Waldeck area. Let’s not be too hard on him.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Tesla will need to gain market share in a market that just got much more crowded, while the market itself keeps shrinking. The shorts know what they are doing.
          Imagine losing 10 billion dollars since January 1 2020 and someone saying “you know what you are doing”.

Comment

Originally posted by ALBERTAFARMER4 View Post
            Imagine losing 10 billion dollars since January 1 2020 and someone saying “you know what you are doing”.
            They haven't lost anything if they haven't covered. As long as they can remain solvent for longer than the market remains irrational, then they won't lose anything. If you can forecast not only the direction and magnitude of market moves, but also the timing, then you will beat every trader/investor out there.

Comment

They haven't lost anything if they haven't covered. As long as they can remain solvent for longer than the market remains irrational, then they won't lose anything. If you can forecast not only the direction and magnitude of market moves, but also the timing, then you will beat every trader/investor out there.
              Almost 12 billion now in less than 60 days. At how many billion do you admit you are wrong?

Comment

Almost 12 billion now in less than 60 days. At how many billion do you admit you are wrong?
                If you have faith in Tesla shares you have an excellent buying opportunity now.
                They’ve lost over $300/share this week.

Lots of discount prices available now.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  If you have faith in Tesla shares you have an excellent buying opportunity now.
                  They’ve lost over $300/share this week.

Lots of discount prices available now.

I have faith in Kimberly-Clark and Vista Outdoor Inc. Two things people will always want and need.

Comment

It is interesting that our resident fair weather Tesla fan didn't have much to say about TSLA stock this week.

Comment

It is interesting that our resident fair weather Tesla fan didn't have much to say about TSLA stock this week.
                      LOL! Keep it up, I could make a pile of money counter trading you.

Comment

There’s a few Teslas in Regina. The owners congregate at the fueling stations like at Peavy and smile at each other. Oh the pride of ownership is alive and well. Makes me think I better go and price one out. 👎

Comment

LOL! Keep it up, I could make a pile of money counter trading you.

Feel free to post your trades in real time, I'm always open to learning from a master.

Personally, I wouldn't touch Tesla stock long or short. Being right in the end doesn't help make margin calls in the interim.

But, as I was saying, you were no where to be seen while it was crashing, but showed up again posting a chart on a day when it is green.

Glad you are making money on your TSLA stock, did you use this as a buying opportunity? Were you able to take advantage of the short side too?
                          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Mar 3, 2020, 15:06.

Comment

Even Musk himself says the stock is too high:

https://techcrunch.com/2020/05/01/tesla-shares-fall-on-elon-musk-stock-price-too-high-tweet/ https://techcrunch.com/2020/05/01/tesla-shares-fall-on-elon-musk-stock-price-too-high-tweet/

Comment

https://shop.tesla.com/product/tesla-short-shorts https://shop.tesla.com/product/tesla-short-shorts

Comment

$1371 today.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...